Name Game

Options
Frost
Frost Posts: 312 Member
If you had been able to name yourself at birth:

1) What name would you have chosen?

2) Why?

And just as a fun extra: What is the silliest name you have ever heard for a real person (ie. Not a character.)

Replies

• Frost
    Options

2) Why?

And just as a fun extra: What is the silliest name you have ever heard for a real person (ie. Not a character.)
  • FitnessGeek
    FitnessGeek Posts: 487
    Options

2) Why?

1) Aurora

2) I just think it's a beautiful name, but I think I still prefer my own name.

3) I had an insurance agent who was named Richard Butts, and his business card read **** Butts...who would choose to call themselves **** when their last name is Butts? LOL.

*edit* what stupid censorship on this site his name was D i c k Butts. Charles D i c kens was bleeped too...boo*
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    I truly love the name Sierra, i think i would have called my self this..

funniest name i have ever heard is Ima Johns!
    that's really bad:cry:
  • Frost
    Options
    :laugh:

I love the name Raven.
    I also have discovered I love being called Frost. My DC/VA friends were so used to referring to me online as Frost that it became my in person title. I would never have thought to chose that for an actual name.

Charlie Brown's were not uncommon at my high school. And then their was the couple that named their child Hitler.....but my favorite bad name story was the women who named her twin girls Virginia and Vagina.
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options

2) Why?

1. my name :)
    2. i like it

the wierdest name i have ever heard was with a pair of twins their names were fonda and rhonda booty and what is bad is fonda married a guy name john peterson
  • Frost
    Options

2) Why?

1. my name :)
    2. i like it

the wierdest name i have ever heard was with a pair of twins their names were fonda and rhonda booty and what is bad is fonda married a guy name john peterson

Oh no! Twins seem to get the worst of the bad names.
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Frost :wink:
  • Frost
    Options
    Frost :wink:

:laugh: Yay!