Already! ...and I just started!

Options
Delaina1
Delaina1 Posts: 168 Member
I just started MFP and really trying to lose weight almost a week ago and I haven't even been on a scale to see if I've actually lost any weight yet...and today two people that I haven't seen in a while told me I look like I'm losing weight! They didn't even have a clue that I was trying to lose weight! I haven't told anybody yet because I don't want to feel bad if it doesn't happen. Obviously something is working!...I'm so excited! Two people noticed in one day!

180909.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Delaina1
    Options
    I just started MFP and really trying to lose weight almost a week ago and I haven't even been on a scale to see if I've actually lost any weight yet...and today two people that I haven't seen in a while told me I look like I'm losing weight! They didn't even have a clue that I was trying to lose weight! I haven't told anybody yet because I don't want to feel bad if it doesn't happen. Obviously something is working!...I'm so excited! Two people noticed in one day!

180909.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • ericajewel
    Options
    thats awesome:flowerforyou: it sure makes you feel good doesn't it? and it really inspires you!!
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I always notice that I lose weight when the undies start falling and at 7 little lbs, a few new pair I bought in 8's are loosey goosey. It's a pain with skirts!!!!
  • Delaina1
    Options
    Fri 04/03/09 06:41 PMthats awesome it sure makes you feel good doesn't it? and it really inspires you!!

It really does make me feel good!
  • heather93277
    Options
    way to go :happy: I had a similar thing happen to me today... a close friend said it looked like my shorts were going to fall off and she said I look as if I'm glowing LOL. must be all the exercise. I haven't weighed myself ... plan on waiting another week.. feels great to get noticed, though, huh?! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is just awesome. keep up the great work.
  • MyKids04
    MyKids04 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    That is great. I just started last week as well and I have not gotten on the scale yet but I feel like I have lost wt. I think I will check tonight. But I can't wt to go buy something smaller.

181673.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Cool Dailaina!! Good job! keep it up!:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!