African Mango Extract

Options
Has anyone used African Mango Extract? Or known anyone who has?

Here are the ingredients:

Amount Per Serving % DV

Mangodrin™ SF a proprietary blend of: 338.00 mg **
Folic Acid **
Apple Cider Vinegar **
Resveratrol **
Cissus Quadrangularis **
Green Tea (Decaffeinated) **
Pea **
Cyanocabalamin **
Irvingia Gabonensis **
Prydoxine HCl **
Cellulose SC-90 **

The main reason I am looking at using it is because it is supposed to help with binge eating and emotional eating. I am just looking for some honest advice if this is something safe to take, because I really don't know. I am not using this to lose weight. I plan to continue to eat healthy and exercise as my main source of weight loss. I do however have a big issue with binge eating. Thanks for any advice.

Replies

• Ralstonk2
    Ralstonk2 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I would be curious to know as well. Where do you even buy it at? Because I have a lot going on and I'm really starting to lean towards wanting to eat to take away my stress, I haven't done it in years but it's getting really bad.
  • Heidi_SLC
    Options
    I know Dr. Oz spoke about it in a segment on his show. Try searching it on his website: www.doctoroz.com, maybe there's an article or FAQ about it.
  • kngarber
    kngarber Posts: 227
    Options
    I would be curious to know as well. Where do you even buy it at? Because I have a lot going on and I'm really starting to lean towards wanting to eat to take away my stress, I haven't done it in years but it's getting really bad.

GNC sells it. I am sure any place like that would.
  • kngarber
    Options
    I know Dr. Oz spoke about it in a segment on his show. Try searching it on his website: www.doctoroz.com, maybe there's an article or FAQ about it.

Thanks.
  • dnesh0905
    Options
    i actually am using the product, and I can say it works for the binge eating which I have a issue with a lot. now since taking it, I actually I am not that hungry, I have to make myself eat. I lost 7 pounds so far, and I been using this product since Jan 26th. the pill is working so far, and it does not have any side effects.
  • kngarber
    Options
    i actually am using the product, and I can say it works for the binge eating which I have a issue with a lot. now since taking it, I actually I am not that hungry, I have to make myself eat. I lost 7 pounds so far, and I been using this product since Jan 26th. the pill is working so far, and it does not have any side effects.

Awesome to know! Thank you! There is also Raspberry Ketone I was looking in to, but I guess it was on some show yesterday so EVERYWHERE is sold out of it. LOL.
  • Enny2405
    Enny2405 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I got a bottle and am stating it today. I dont expect it to be a miracle cure but if it works as an appetite suppressant and gives me more energy I will be happy!
  • oneill38
    Options
    I did get some but it did absolutely nothing for me. Save your money and dont buy it...
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    Another Doctor Oz sponsor of the week?