Please advise

Options
Hi all

So I have been counting calories since the begining of the year. I am aiming to lose 10 kg by 1 July 2012.
Now my question is, if I am counting calories but still eating ice cream, chocolate, and chips (all Weight Watchers or Shapers or Slim-fast brand) which are under 100calories each, and still stay under my calorie goal of 1500, will I still firm up and lose weight? I am doing the 30DS 5 days a week at the moment. the only part I am trying to eliminate is my chubby belly. The rest of me is ok.

I just really struggle because I dont eat fruit. I have always hated it. But if push comes to shove, I will have an apple or orange. Same goes for salad, I DON'T eat tomatoes, and very seldom enjoy a salad. I DO however loooove veggies.

So since I struggle to get healthy food in my diet, will I ever be able to lose/flatten my tummy!?

Replies

• EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Bump, this is a good question that I have no answer to. :P
  • Cindym82
    Cindym82 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    you have to watch your sugar and sodium intake. Although the ice cream and stuff might be lower in calories it's usually higher in sodium and sugar to make up for the lack of taste. Sugar and salt will cause belly fat as well as other health problems. So generally a full fat option tends to be better, just go for all natural and stick with vanilla. Also, this is a good way to incorp fruit...you can add strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, etc to it and make a shake, or just to ate some flavor and fruit to your diet or you can put on almond slices on top which are also healthy. Unfort with weight watchers stuff they tend to be very high in sodium. Some of the better brands are skinny cow, but again just read the labels :)