how many calories in a Tossed salad?

Options
ocean26
ocean26 Posts: 122 Member
I just went to the cheesecake factory and got a simple tossed salad with lettuce tomatoes carrots beats and cucumbers. It was a large bowl size, but I can't seem to find out accurately how much it was. How many calories is a tossed salad usually?

Replies

• ocean26
    Options
    I just went to the cheesecake factory and got a simple tossed salad with lettuce tomatoes carrots beats and cucumbers. It was a large bowl size, but I can't seem to find out accurately how much it was. How many calories is a tossed salad usually?
  • weasleman42
    Options
    Try: "Cheesecake Factory Field Greens Salad"
  • ocean26
    Options
    uhoh I hope its not similar to that! There are 100 something calories in just 1 cup
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,925 Member
    Options
    I make a tossed salad at home with spinach, tomato, carrots, onion, radishes, red,yellow, and orange pepper and spray dressing in a big bowl. I measured or weighed the ingredients and entered them one by one to create a saved meal because I do the same salad every day. It came out to 68 calories including 7 sprays of Newman's Own spray dressing (one calorie per spray) that might be similar to your restaurant salad unless you put regular dressing on your salad in which case, the dressing might add a bunch of calories
  • jeffwyeg
    jeffwyeg Posts: 105
    Options
    uhoh I hope its not similar to that! There are 100 something calories in just 1 cup

Scary as it is, that might be right...never ceases to amaze me how unhealthy things can be in a restaurant.

Jeff @ YEG