Zaggora Hot Pants

Options
Has anyone used them? I am waiting on my pair to come in, says you can lose a size in two weeks just wearing them while you exercise or do physical activity, etc.

Would like to hear other peoples experience with them. :) Happy Tuesday everyone!

Replies

• bridget_124
    bridget_124 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Have you noticed anything ?
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Water weight. Once you hydrate after working out the weight and size comes back on.
  • melbaby925
    melbaby925 Posts: 613
    Options
    I got a pair 'cause of a weak groupon moment. I like using them to go for long walks with, they're almost like compression shorts. I noticed that my skin feels smoother, but that's about it - no miracle or anything...but they are comfy!
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    Water weight. Once you hydrate after working out the weight and size comes back on.

^ This. It is a complete waste of money and basically a scam. I would try and return them if possible.
  • ysavoy
    ysavoy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I ordered some as well and I can't wait to try them out. The reviews on the website was wonderful. I can imagine water weight you will lose. But for women that means a lot...
  • Filletsteak
    Filletsteak Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Same here (weak groupon moment). NO change, but I've just been walking in them, no zumba or anything else. I've lost more weight since I started here on MFP.:flowerforyou:
  • Sidesteal
    Sidesteal Posts: 5,510 Member
    Options
    I ordered some as well and I can't wait to try them out. The reviews on the website was wonderful. I can imagine water weight you will lose. But for women that means a lot...

I believe most women (you may differ on this) would prefer to lose fat and not water. The hot pants will do nothing to promote fat loss, at all.
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    Any water weight lost through sweat is replenished when you drink more water.
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    I'll stick to my Zubaz pants. Now, these are hot pants!

mike-rhyner-zubaz.jpg
  • soccermum75
    soccermum75 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Stopped using them made me sweaty that's all. Just water weight altough my skin felt smoother.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options

That's sexist. Women are just as smart as men.
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options
    There are more fun ways to make your vagina sweat.
  • kaned_ferret
    kaned_ferret Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    wait, these make you lose weight 4x quicker by making you hotter? Heck I'm in /sarcasm

Interesting marketing ploy.
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options

Who wants a sweaty vagina? I think you meant wet*
  • MrsCon40
    MrsCon40 Posts: 2,351 Member
    Options

My bad...
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options

My bad...

Maybe it applies to FUPA sweating?
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Who wants a sweaty vagina?
    (slowly raises hand)
  • firedragon064
    firedragon064 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I did not lose 1,2 pant size but I like my HOT pants.
    It keeps my legs muscle warm, more support so I have less knee pain. I do high impact work out, a lot of jumping.
    The pants is very comfortable & I look good in it.
    I plan to buy another one when they have it on Groupon.
  • elisabej
    elisabej Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I bought them through a Groupon not too long ago and I have actually used them years before. Back then I didn't know about the weight loss theory, but I actually wore them while working out and at night while I slept and yes they make you sweat so I figured it couldn't hurt. The reason I bought them again though is I used them in conjunction with Clarins firming oil (doesn't take a lot) and it actually helped my skin not get that saggy wrinkly look when you lose a lot of weight (like the 50lbs I had gained from having a baby). So while it doesn't help you lose weight, it does help keep you focused on your goal and helps your skin which does help you reach your goal...and lets face it, every little bit helps, right? :) Now I'm over 40 and will take every bit of help I can get!