Started Couch 2 5K this morning.

Options
2»

Replies

• jillkent12
    jillkent12 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm doing C25K also! I love it! I have always been a runner (I used to run 6 miles a day) but then I put on some weight here, and some weight there and before I knew it running a mile was hard enough. I decided I was going to get my running mentality back with a little help of course :) I go running on the bike path near my house. It's cold here in RI but I feel like running outside makes me less bored than running on the treadmill plus there are several hills to run as well (extra calories, maybe haha). It really is a great program! Tomorrow starts W2D1...But I'm so excited!

Anyone that needs more motivation, I'm always there to help (feel free to add me)!!!

Good Luck everyone and see you at the finish line :)
  • kayleen_longworth
    kayleen_longworth Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have a C25K app on my android phone. It's by Run Double. It has several options from C25k up to marathon training. I think I purchased two option for $1.60 each. Very simple, very basic. Works well. I am still on week 1, but it is getting easier for me. You can use your own music or none at all. The app only talks to you to tell you what to do next.