Newbie here... Any tips?

Options
tron3002
tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
I am a 40 year old woman trying to lose 20 lbs. I gain it around my middle first so if anyone knows great ways of shrinking up belly fat please let me know

Replies

• tron3002
    tron3002 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    I am a 40 year old woman trying to lose 20 lbs. I gain it around my middle first so if anyone knows great ways of shrinking up belly fat please let me know
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    It's all about calories in and calories out.
    I lost 20 pounds by eating the number of calories I should have been eating for the weight I wanted to be - not the 1200 calorie route. It took longer, but I've been able to keep it off.

Good luck!
  • marijag
    marijag Posts: 1
    Options
    hello! I am also new here... I am 22 years old and I would like to lose 10 kilograms... any tip? :)
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options
    click the link in my signature, it has some good posts to read for newbies.

Welcome to MFP, I think you'll love it here.
  • 72lori
    72lori Posts: 6,754 Member
    Options
    Read all the great info here. Get informed, if you understand what you are doing and why, it makes it much easier.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: