What do I wear to a rap concert?

Options
1235»

Replies

• fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Some of you people are no help. So typical and in to stereotyping!
    1) Apple Bottom Jeans - NO!
    2) Boots with the furr - NO!
    3) Bullet Proof Vest - GTFOH!
    4) Bling - NO! Leave that to Drake and the men.

But, the dress is hot. I have some friends that would totally rock a sexy dress and heels.....or nice fitted jeans and a nice shirt and heels would do the job too. Must rock the heels with anything you wear!n Just be girlie and HOT and have fun!!!!

You wrote what I was thinking :happy:
  • fluffygoodness
    fluffygoodness Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i'd wear the dress, it looks good on you! you'll be comfy in jeans and a top, but it's usually pretty hot at concerts, especially if you plan to dance you want to be able to move freely. just make sure that if you wear heels they are comfy ones that you can stand in all night. the last 3 rap concerts i went to were standing room only.

when went to snoop dogg and andre nickatina recently, and there were girls dressed all different ways- from jeans and cute tops to mini dresses and everything in between, so no matter what you choose you'll fit in.
    I secretly love Andre Nickatina
  • tapiagonzalez
    tapiagonzalez Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Bullet proof vest? :laugh:

HELLA FUNNY! Love your post!:laugh:
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'd wear the dress. Any reason to dress up is a good one. I wouldn't want to wear heels though, or at least bring a pair of fast flats/commuter flats for when your feet get sore.

Agree. The dress is really cute. You could always add some tights to be a bit more modest. :D
  • MrsGoHard
    MrsGoHard Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    most of us "hip hop heads" laugh at the girls in the tight dresses and heels. and when I say US I mean my crew. guys. girls... everyone points and laughs.

How and Ever... be comfortable. If you plan on walking back stage to have a "date" with Mr. Drake, then go on ahead and rock your dress. But if you're going to just enjoy the show... wear something you can jig in.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    Ayo for yayo
    walk around with yayo
    all up in my nasal
    I must have been crazed yo
    i'd wear the dress, it looks good on you! you'll be comfy in jeans and a top, but it's usually pretty hot at concerts, especially if you plan to dance you want to be able to move freely. just make sure that if you wear heels they are comfy ones that you can stand in all night. the last 3 rap concerts i went to were standing room only.

when went to snoop dogg and andre nickatina recently, and there were girls dressed all different ways- from jeans and cute tops to mini dresses and everything in between, so no matter what you choose you'll fit in.
    I secretly love Andre Nickatina
  • xo_morgan
    xo_morgan Posts: 298
    Options
    Im going tomorrow n i have the same issue now!...i know...im months late on ur post lolol
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    A du rag, pants 4 sizes too big (no belt), and a gold chain with a $ sign on it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Bullet proof vest? :laugh:
    TRU DAT!!!

A.C.E. Certified Personal Trainer/Group Fitness Instructor
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition