Getting started

Options
redrover
redrover Posts: 71 Member
I've been on MFP for a little over a month and really like it so far. Initially I wanted to use it for the calorie counter, but found that the exercise tracker and other tools were also a big help. I've gone from one or two times a week at the gym to exercising at the gym and at home five times a week. My metabolism is finally getting fired up and I'm dropping about a pound a week.

I'm looking forward to having much more progress to report!

Replies

• redrover
    redrover Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a little over a month and really like it so far. Initially I wanted to use it for the calorie counter, but found that the exercise tracker and other tools were also a big help. I've gone from one or two times a week at the gym to exercising at the gym and at home five times a week. My metabolism is finally getting fired up and I'm dropping about a pound a week.

I'm looking forward to having much more progress to report!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Congratulations on the increased metabolism and weight you've already lost.

I love the counters and being able to track everything on this site. It is so much easier than trying to write everything down and find the information.

Good Luck, Keep up the good work
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    congrats, sounds like you are doing great. Keep up the great work. You can do this. :smile: