61 Down and 9 to go/7 now Pics?

Options
Sorry if this is messed up, I have no idea what I am doing and wanted to attempt, have actually been trying for days to figure it out. This is what I can do to this point, if I have done it wrong, can someone please try to give me instructions in a way that a toddler could understand. :embarassed: Is there a way to save these as drafts and see them first, or edit posts we have done and add to them? I am really new around here. Thanks in advance

I posted a few days ago about my weight loss, it was long so don't think I can do it again. Anyways I started at 200 lbs and I am 5'1" when I started had a BMI of 38-39, I am now 137 with a BMI of 25.9, so close to not even being considered over weight! I am way to modest and shy to get any pictures better than what I have on here, so I hope they show you the difference they show me.

Anyone wants to read the rest it is called 61 Down and 9 to go

Again super sorry if I did the pictures wrong. :frown: :laugh:

20.jpg
BigPants3.jpg
BigPants2.jpg
BigPants1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!