Imagine if Loss = Younger

Options
Can you imagine how motivated we'd all be if we knew weight loss would also make us younger (well, at least us "more mature" folks would be motivated to be younger :bigsmile:)?

Well guess what? It (almost) does (with the exception of the return of lost hair, smooth skin, etc. :cry: )!

It is my belief that if we could query each person on MFP who's been successfully losing weight (and exercising?); each would agree that the following statement applied to them: "I have not felt this good in (XX) years!"

What an opportunity for all of us who've had some success and are subsequently feeling "the years drop away" to post another variation of a "Before and After" picture or "NSV" to encourage those just starting or restarting their weight loss journey!

To keep the post short but still encouraging, I suggest the following format (using myself to start):

Started: 252 lbs
Current: 213 lbs
Goal: 195 lbs
Percent Lost: 68%
Years Lost: 22
(this would either be how many years ago since you were at your current weight or how long it's been since you felt this good).

Health: No more snoring, acid reflux and/or indigestion.
(this covers the issues you've seen dissipate or disapear. BP and/or cholesterol levels dropping and less meds are other positive examples).

Come on "Losers"! Let's max this post out and encourage our MFP Friends!