women..

Options
why does weight fluctuate so much!! i am doing exaclty what i have done, no cheating, just ate dinner a little later than ususal, and went up a LB today..and i'm finishing my period tom. is this notmal, and when does the menstruation weight end? thankss

Replies

• nikki4ever
    nikki4ever Posts: 116
    Options
    why does weight fluctuate so much!! i am doing exaclty what i have done, no cheating, just ate dinner a little later than ususal, and went up a LB today..and i'm finishing my period tom. is this notmal, and when does the menstruation weight end? thankss
  • elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    well, it's been about 16 years since I had a period, but I can remember back in the day, the week of, I cldn't even button my pants, but by the end last 2-3 days really, everything was normal!
  • kmaug
    kmaug Posts: 23
    Options
    When I was at my ideal weight I always went up or down 5 pounds all the time... but yeah TOM is going to be a heaver time... I have learned to only weigh my self once a week same day same time, with same cloths on or no cloths on... and not to feel bad if TOM comes around and i have gained a little or stayed the same... just work harder for next week. that is how to truley measure a weight loss or gain because yeah differant days your body is going to weight differantly.