Replies

• Mechel79
    Mechel79 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My goal is 25lbs by June 27th- I would love to join all of you
  • slimmergalpal
    slimmergalpal Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am new and I am IN ! First 10lbs seemed easy, now much harder. Thanks for anyone who will help motivate me too !!
  • viclee1
    viclee1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Started a group - Lose Pounds By July Motivation Group! - let's work together on this!!
    I can't find it.
  • ShelleyD81
    ShelleyD81 Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    Started a group - Lose Pounds By July Motivation Group! - let's work together on this!!
    I can't find it.

Me either!
  • angel_north
    angel_north Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I have 60-70 to drop and I am with you on your challenge..
  • angel_north
    angel_north Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Pointers on how you lost yours Articeluvsmemphis?? 60+ pounds that is super!
  • thinktoni
    Options
    hi there, after reading this i thought to myself...this is so true, we get stuck in a rut which is hard to adapt, but once you get started and have the support behind you, its much easier.....im trying to loose 10% off my body weight over 12 week period till i get to my ideal weight, so its 19lbs for me till the end of march then i start again on another 10%, ive only just started on this site but its so helpful.....hope it works for you too, keep up the good work :) xxx
  • livinafitlife
    livinafitlife Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey you can add me as a friend. I am trying to lose 30ish over all by summer as well because we will be heading home and my family hasn't seen me in a little over two years. So lets do this!!!
  • Curry0724
    Curry0724 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    23 pounds by June 1st!! That is what I am going for! Good luck!
  • daniellek10
    daniellek10 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    30 is my goal too!! we can do this!! =)
  • amrose1983
    amrose1983 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/healthysol/ come check it out great support system
  • dikijatala
    Options
    I have to lose at least 20 by May......so my doctor says :-( I truly need motivation!!!!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I would love to lost at least 30lbs by 19th May when i go on a girly holiday to celebrate me turning 40! (I'm actually 40 next Wednesday but holiday is later).

I would love lots of advice and support.

My diary is open, be as critical as you like. x
  • jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    That is my goal! I think I can do it - I've calculated it on the calendar. I'm doing Jay Robb Fat Burning Plan and doing a personal training class.
  • darlenedodge
    darlenedodge Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I too am in the same boat. I have a 20 year class reunion this summer and need a minimum of 30 lbs. gone. I am torn between doing weight watchers and using my fitness pal. Anyone know the pros and cons? I need help. I stumbled across this website today and I'm not sure what to do. I just know I need to do something!!!! :huh:
  • SandyChampWins
    SandyChampWins Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I too would like to lose 30lbs only I haven't set a time frame. I started doing this on the 1st of Feb and lost a pound last week. If I can lose a pound a week I will be happy.
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I'm looking to lose 30 by July 4th, my wedding anniversary :)
  • Levi_Hansen
    Levi_Hansen Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I just made my -30 (overall) goal today! Hooray!
    You can do it too!
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I need to loose 30. I want to loose by May 1st.. add me if you want support
  • bethsmyser
    Options
    im hoping to lose at least 30lbs for my wedding on July 28th! you get it girl! once you start seeing the change you'll feel really good about yourself and you will want to keep at it! i had a real hard time getting started because my fiance doesnt care what i look like but i told him i wanted his support and now when i want something bad he tells me no! I've only lost 2lbs so far but it feels good and i look forward to coming home and getting on my exercise bike!