SBF2 Reboot Boogaloo - 4/4

Options
Guess I'll start the thread today even though I'm getting a late start! Hope those that are out of town are enjoying their weekends!

Today I'm heading to the gym for 30 minutes lifting and 45 minutes cardio. I'm going to look through some of my old Shape magazines for a workout, so I don't end up doing the same old lifting routine I do every time.

My other goal is to keep within my calories with healthy foods. Yesterday I stayed within, but did not make super healthy choices.

Have a great Spring day, everyone!

Replies

• wanderinglight
    wanderinglight Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    Guess I'll start the thread today even though I'm getting a late start! Hope those that are out of town are enjoying their weekends!

Today I'm heading to the gym for 30 minutes lifting and 45 minutes cardio. I'm going to look through some of my old Shape magazines for a workout, so I don't end up doing the same old lifting routine I do every time.

My other goal is to keep within my calories with healthy foods. Yesterday I stayed within, but did not make super healthy choices.

Have a great Spring day, everyone!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Hi Wanderinglight,

Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend

It's been a busy few days for me. My uncle passed away so I've been with family.
    I logged my cals in Thursday as best I could but was not on at all Friday.
    Tonight I am accompanying an old friend to her graduation, so difficult to guess cals tonight.

I did pretty good this week, better than last week.

Anne
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss, Anne.

In the interest of full disclosure, I'm confessing that today was an epic fail in the healthy eating department. I essentially ate my way around town, gave myself a migraine from bad food choices and slept through my workout time.

Le sigh. Tomorrow I present and then hit the road.

Weekend boogaloo.:flowerforyou: