Yey! I won for women in Choose to Loose, MB

Options
kkmayes
kkmayes Posts: 27 Member
I just got back from my final weigh in . Choose to Loose is put on for 12 weeks from the City of Myrtle Beach, SC. I came in first place ( thanks be to God) and lost 41 pounds, and ironically, I am 41 years old. I was interviewed by the local news and told them about myfitnesspal.com > Hopefully more people will be inspired and use this awesome resource to aid them in their own journey to better health!

Replies

• kkmayes
    Options
    I just got back from my final weigh in . Choose to Loose is put on for 12 weeks from the City of Myrtle Beach, SC. I came in first place ( thanks be to God) and lost 41 pounds, and ironically, I am 41 years old. I was interviewed by the local news and told them about myfitnesspal.com > Hopefully more people will be inspired and use this awesome resource to aid them in their own journey to better health!
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Awesome! What did you win? Besides being healthy of course!

~Leash
  • happyhubbard
    Options
    That's great! Good job!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is great WTG!!!
  • tomyhealth
    tomyhealth Posts: 181
    Options
    Wow That is GREAT!!! That sounds like a healthy city to live in.:flowerforyou:
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a lot to be proud of!
  • Blossom01
    Blossom01 Posts: 658
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Congratulations on your victory:flowerforyou:
  • TexasLaneys
    Options
    That is fantastic. :smile:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :flowerforyou:
  • kkmayes
    Options
    Thanks, I won a free annual membership at the city health clubs, plus some free classes, a full work-up from a podiatrist for orthodics ( which I really need because I have plantar fasciitis), a massage, dinner at olive garden, a hair cut. I am very excited and have to keep focused because I still have a long way to go.
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    congrats on the weight loss, the win, and the ability to reveal your age! :laugh:
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    That is great :flowerforyou: Awesome job :drinker: :drinker:
  • wmcnicol
    wmcnicol Posts: 144
    Options
    wow that is really amazing! and you won some totally awesome stuff!!! talk about motivation!!! lol
  • pdxmomof2
    pdxmomof2 Posts: 643
    Options
    That is fantastic! You must feel so good! And that gym membership shall help you lose the rest of your weight to reach your goal!

Congrats!
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    You're #1!!!!! Woo-hoo!! You go girl!!! Way to represent!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    You came in first place with 41 on 41?!! Prettty cool.!! You were on tv news!!! "Hey, over over here it's mfpme!! Can I have your autograph!!???" You mentioned MFP!! So great! Congrats tks for sharing the good news on your success story.:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome. You are doing a wonderful job.
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Way to go!!! This major accomplishment is confirmation for your tag line!!! You go girl!!!!:happy:
  • queen3510
    queen3510 Posts: 180
    Options
    Way to go!!! This major accomplishment is confirmation for your tag line!!! You go girl!!!!:happy:
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!!!:flowerforyou: That is alot of weight in a relatively short period of time! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!