Third week in, 9 pounds down.

Options
I've been tracking my intake and exercise for two and a half weeks now and as of yesterday i'm 9 pounds down. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had similar results and if so do they keep going? I'm worried that it may just be because of the first two weeks and that it's going to level off so not trying to get to excited about it yet.

Replies

• jackaimee
    Options
    well done and even if your loss slows down its a great start and motivation:smile:
  • RILEYRED
    RILEYRED Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, I doubt you will keep that pace up,but wow, great job. Good for you and good luck.
  • SOFTBALLMOM11
    SOFTBALLMOM11 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Wow what have you been doing to lose that? I wish i could..lol!
  • heezy05
    Options
    Thanks! I'm hoping to keep the pace up! I have my calories set to lose 2 lbs per week so i'm only eating 1500-1600 calories per day. I have the fitbit tracker to log my exercise and thats pretty much it. I was very addicted to soda, MTN Dew especially but have pretty much cut that out altogether and drink mostly water now. With the exception of my morning coffee anyways. When i got out of the Army i weighed about 190 and put on about 60 lbs over the last two years. Should have just kept up with my exercise as it is definitly easier to keep weight off than to try and remove it once it is there. So now i'm trying to get down below that and hopefully get down to about 180.
  • Courtney24107
    Options
    Good Job! :)
  • yve5255
    Options
    Hi
    I too lost 9 pounds in my first 3 weeks, but have only lost a further 1 pound over the following 2 weeks!
    I'm not too worried, I'll carry on with my plan & maybe increase exercise to kick start further weight loss.

Good luck.
  • heezy05
    Options
    Out of curiousity, what do you have your weight loss set at? 2 lbs per week?
  • yve5255
    Options
    Yeah, 2lbs, might be a bit high for me.