Fellas, what do you want for Valentine's Day?

2»

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    I am giving him a weekend to himself. He loves to hike and climb all these peaks and since we had twins, he doesn't go very often. So he will go away for the weekend and I am solo with the 3 boys.
  • radosti1
    radosti1 Posts: 198 Member
    I think my husband would love to one day come home and see the whole house decluttered. That would be his very best gift. All toys gone, all counters empty. That kind of stuff. It would be mine too. But we are apparently not capable of this type of cleaning.
  • smantha32
    smantha32 Posts: 6,990 Member

Pfft. We just don't want much crap. You women need to understand we're far simpler creatures than you. Keep us fed, provide sex and we're golden.

You forgot beer. :wink:
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    I once made a mixed cd for a guy.They were all songs he really liked. Cheesy i know but i think its the little things that count.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    PS-I hate shopping for guys. They complain about US, but are super picky themselves!

Pfft. We just don't want much crap. You women need to understand we're far simpler creatures than you. Keep us fed, provide sex and we're golden.

Haha - I think this is true!! My boyfriend always says he doesn't want anything.... for Christmas I asked him what to get his dad - he said beer and oil (for the car) -- I was like seriously, no... then on Christmas his brother gave him beer and oil and he was all happy! I'm starting to realize men are pretty simple. Though I still don't know what to get my guy for V-Day -- He said he wanted pizza for dinner, so we're having that, but other than that I'm lost. :(
  • jsherrill92
    jsherrill92 Posts: 775 Member
    I want a valentine for Valentine's day!
  • MelissaT81
    MelissaT81 Posts: 123 Member
    I want a valentine for Valentine's day!

pick me pick me!! :P
  • CharlieBarleyMom
    CharlieBarleyMom Posts: 727 Member
    I don't have anyone to get a valentine's day gift for... but I think he might like a gift certificate to a local full-service car wash. Or a promisory note from you to wash and detail his car first beautiful day in your area? Men love their cars and they like to keep them shiny and beautiful.
  • You forgot beer. :wink:

My weird husband doesn't drink beer. But he does drink hard cider, so I might get him some Strongbow.

I asked him to change the oil in my car for Valentine's Day. Yes, I'm perfectly capable of doing it myself, but it's COLD in the garage right now. He'll probably wimp out and take it in to be done, and that's okay too.