WTF??

Options
2»

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Ya I heard about this yesterday and it pissed me off so bad! She's beautiful and so talented regardless of her weight. And at one time he was a fat man himself so who is he to judge? It really pisses me off when people lose weight and feel entitled to critisize others. It makes it very obvious that they STILL aren't happy with themselves. Besides, he looks like a plastic cadaver :-P Oppps did I type that? :-P

Lol!! I agree with you on the cadaver comment! He's a pretentious pig!
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Ya I heard about this yesterday and it pissed me off so bad! She's beautiful and so talented regardless of her weight. And at one time he was a fat man himself so who is he to judge? It really pisses me off when people lose weight and feel entitled to critisize others. It makes it very obvious that they STILL aren't happy with themselves. Besides, he looks like a plastic cadaver :-P Oppps did I type that? :-P

You got that right!! You can change fat but you can't change UGLY!!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options

You got that right!! You can change fat but you can't change UGLY!!

I can lose weight, but there ain't a plastic surgeon on earth who could fix the ugly in you, Mr. Lagerfeld!
  • Noadi
    Noadi Posts: 27
    Options
    Not being terribly interested in pop culture I had no idea who Adele was but looking at the photos on Google, she's overweight but not obese and she looks great. There's a good bit of research that shows that being overweight but not obese isn't much of a health risk as long as you are also physically fit.

Having done a fair bit of performing both as a singer and in a band (just for fun) I know just how physically strenuous rehearsals and concerts can be at the amateur level, I'm sure being on tour is even more so. Chances are good that she's physically pretty fit, in fact since she has that sturdy look a lot of very physically active women her size have I'd make a good bet that she is.

I want to lose weight to look the way I want but that's secondary to being healthy and always should be.