So much for trying to be good

Options
nikii14
nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
So, my husband decided we all go to a diner for breakfast. I initially was not going to go because I was afraid I was going to make bad choices. Then I said to myself..."GROW UP...and just control yourself"

So, we went and I decided to get an omelette with tomatoes and spinach NO CHEESE...(totally what I did not want:tongue: )

It comes out with a ton of cheese melting off of it!! Are you kidding?? Do I eat it?? Send it back?? Such decisions. So, I send it back...UGH

The next one comes out....and its not cooked all the way:angry: A runny omelette?? Gross

Needless to say, I just picked off of my sons plate and ended up eating a piece of toast and some potatoes.
Next time...Im treating myself!!!!:laugh:

Replies

• nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    So, my husband decided we all go to a diner for breakfast. I initially was not going to go because I was afraid I was going to make bad choices. Then I said to myself..."GROW UP...and just control yourself"

So, we went and I decided to get an omelette with tomatoes and spinach NO CHEESE...(totally what I did not want:tongue: )

It comes out with a ton of cheese melting off of it!! Are you kidding?? Do I eat it?? Send it back?? Such decisions. So, I send it back...UGH

The next one comes out....and its not cooked all the way:angry: A runny omelette?? Gross

Needless to say, I just picked off of my sons plate and ended up eating a piece of toast and some potatoes.
    Next time...Im treating myself!!!!:laugh:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    that sucks you had a bad experience with the omelets! sometimes people can be incompetent.

but good you resisted eating the cheesy one! :)
  • angelascott919
    Options
    Sorry you had a bad breakfast.

It seems going out for breakfast is the hardest meal. No one wants a salad for breakfast. :laugh: Everything is so good, cheesy, or sweet. It is hard to be good when the temptation is there.

Whenever possible I will look up the restaurant online and try to plan ahead. It seems if I don't look at the menu but know what I am going to order I do better and enjoy my meal.