Chocolate :)

Options
:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Usually, I'm not a chocolate eater, but when it nears my time of the month...I get carried away. At least one candy bar a day...something chocolatey of course...I don't really like them, but I do crave them, why, I don't know. But today I was craving something chocolatey and sweet, and while I was browsing the candy Isle at my local store, I came across something I'd never noticed before (usually because I just grab something from the front). Hershey's Sticks. Now I'm sure some if not most...if not ALL of you have found these little treasures, but it was a first for me. I saw them and saw that they were only 60 calories per stick...at least for the mint chocolate ones, so...I grabbed a box thinking, "there's now way this is going to satisfy me, but I'll at least try them..but it won't work...not for me..." Well, I did, and I waited until I was making my family's dinner before finally trying them, but I did...and OH MY GOODNESS. It worked. I finished my little stick, and wasn't craving chocolate anymore! I couldn't believe it. I seriously reccomend them! They have a little bit of anything you might desire! At least they work for my monthly cravings! I'm so glad! Best part is...I only need one a day! I'm so extreamly excited about them I simply had to say so. Thanks for reading!!!

178464.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter

Replies

• Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
    Usually, I'm not a chocolate eater, but when it nears my time of the month...I get carried away. At least one candy bar a day...something chocolatey of course...I don't really like them, but I do crave them, why, I don't know. But today I was craving something chocolatey and sweet, and while I was browsing the candy Isle at my local store, I came across something I'd never noticed before (usually because I just grab something from the front). Hershey's Sticks. Now I'm sure some if not most...if not ALL of you have found these little treasures, but it was a first for me. I saw them and saw that they were only 60 calories per stick...at least for the mint chocolate ones, so...I grabbed a box thinking, "there's now way this is going to satisfy me, but I'll at least try them..but it won't work...not for me..." Well, I did, and I waited until I was making my family's dinner before finally trying them, but I did...and OH MY GOODNESS. It worked. I finished my little stick, and wasn't craving chocolate anymore! I couldn't believe it. I seriously reccomend them! They have a little bit of anything you might desire! At least they work for my monthly cravings! I'm so glad! Best part is...I only need one a day! I'm so extreamly excited about them I simply had to say so. Thanks for reading!!!

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Online Calorie Counter
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options
    I'm the same way...and I don't even like chocolate generally.

Try No Pudge chocolate brownies, they are AMAZING!
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    I'm the same way...and I don't even like chocolate generally.

Try No Pudge chocolate brownies, they are AMAZING!

Thanks! I surely will, I was beginning to think I was the only lady out there who doesn't generally like chocolate!

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary