Turbo Fire/Chalean Extreme

Options
I need some friends/motivation. Is anyone on Turbo fire, Chalean Extreme or both? I just completed my first month of TF and have created my own schedule adding in Chalean.
Anyone else?

Replies

• LeanLisa4U
    LeanLisa4U Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I started Friday and got sick on Saturday. Not workouts at least until Sunday at this point. I was doing Chalean Exteme on M-W-F and adding in TF HITTS after words. Then on T-TH-SA FIre clases and a Stretch 40. Thinking of just doing TF for a while when this cough and congestion leave my body!
  • mrsladybrewer
    mrsladybrewer Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I love both! I had to get back in the swing of things and start out with TF. I was stoked to bring CLX back in though! It's the first time I have run two programs at the same time.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    I'm a TF girl, though I'm not following the program strictly. I run 3 days a week, do 3 days of TF, and rest one. I started with Turbo Jam a while back and love the TF upgrade.
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    TF here, haven't tried Xtreme yet but I am planning on it soon enough. Awesome work on finish the first month with TF
  • astroub
    astroub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Not doing TF but, I am doing Les Mills Pump with a hybrid of Insanity. You can add me if you like, I am always here for support!
  • AmerTunsi
    AmerTunsi Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Not doing TF but, I am doing Les Mills Pump with a hybrid of Insanity. You can add me if you like, I am always here for support!

Intense! How is Pump? have you tried the BodyPump and is it basically the same thing?
  • CMomma23
    CMomma23 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I am doing Chalean Extreme now and I love it... I'm in the push month... However, I ordered Insanity... so I am cutting it short and I am going to do Insanity and add the weight lifting circuits when I can because I love weights. ;)
  • SafireBleu
    SafireBleu Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm doing Turbo Jam and am combining that with Jillian Michaels DVDs. Friend me if you'd like.
  • Pickles11
    Pickles11 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Lol I LOVE that you say "Is anyone ON TF?" It is like a drug!

I was following the program, loved it, and my exercise ADD kicked in and I am training for races now. I am still doing TF on days I don't run, and I'm also using Chalean Extreme for strength. CLX is KILLER! I've been sore for 2 days from my last workout!
  • shesdetermined
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire!!! I'm pretty faithful about the workouts and follow the schedule pretty exact. It becomes a bit of an addiction for me. The HIT workouts rock! I love the short, but intense workouts. I totally works for this working mommy! I plan to do a 5k in May and it'll be my 1st race ever, I've never been a runner, yikes! I've been told to do the couch to 5k program to prepare...thinking I'll give that a try along with TF.
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I just started Chalean Extreme on Monday - so I'll do Burn Circuit 2 tomorrow. Feel free to add me - I need some extra support to get thru this for 3 months!
  • mrsladybrewer
    Options
    Lol I LOVE that you say "Is anyone ON TF?" It is like a drug!

I was following the program, loved it, and my exercise ADD kicked in and I am training for races now. I am still doing TF on days I don't run, and I'm also using Chalean Extreme for strength. CLX is KILLER! I've been sore for 2 days from my last workout!

Ha! I didn't notice I said that, but I suppose that is what I meant.

I have been doing CLX everyday, but only the weight days. None of the burn intervals or the like. I had to actually take a break today, I am so sore!
  • mrsladybrewer
    Options
    I love Turbo Fire!!! I'm pretty faithful about the workouts and follow the schedule pretty exact. It becomes a bit of an addiction for me. The HIT workouts rock! I love the short, but intense workouts. I totally works for this working mommy! I plan to do a 5k in May and it'll be my 1st race ever, I've never been a runner, yikes! I've been told to do the couch to 5k program to prepare...thinking I'll give that a try along with TF.

The HIIT workouts are my fav! Short but get the job done! I burn a ton of cals in just 15 minutes. I was following the routine exactly, but I decided to do my cardio in the AM and my strength after work, so I have varied it a bit.
  • tarah85
    Options
    I started with p90x last year and my friend some how got me to sign up for a half marathon!! So training for both was hard but I did it and when i say that if i can do it anyone can do it... i mean it!! I hate running... i mean i hated running my whole life but i have 7 races under my belt in less than a year!!! They are so much fun and addicting!! You can for sure do it!!
  • Sigma28
    Sigma28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I've done Insanity and now I'm in my first week of an Insanity/CLX hybrid. I'm dying to try TF as well. Add me, if you'd like.