That Moment When...

Options
1262728293032»

Replies

• kcerrillo
    kcerrillo Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    cherigurl wrote: »
    The moment when your 10yr old tells you to put "some meat on your butt bones" lol

Omg to cute
  • dutchandkiwi
    dutchandkiwi Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That moment whem people that you see about once a year walk in and have this "Is that [insert name]? Can't be, yes it is. It is!" look on their faces
  • ltssharon
    ltssharon Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    JonoK wrote: »
    Tell me your moments!

That moment when you realize your thighs don't rub together any more.
    My moment just arrived. Broke 150. 149.6 one day, probably went up the next day (sabotaged myself), made up for it the next day, and 149 today. So that means two days at 149. My goal is 145. I am going to stay with positive nutrition today, moderate exercise, pursue hobbies, hold family dear (maybe), and see friends tonight.

• Tsartele
    Tsartele Posts: 683 Member
    Options
    I have noticed that my clothes are starting to be loose and not fit anymore.. I am down to my last notch on my belt and shirts that just a few weeks ago were too small for me are now comfortable to wear.. I have lost 4 in around my chest and gut..and 24 lbs overall ... 43 to go !!
  • becca_rup23
    becca_rup23 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    When you actually start to see your progress (for me, muscles and just being smaller in general) in the mirror and it feels so good!
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You try on small and it's too big...you fit in the extra small top
  • SisterSueGetsFit
    SisterSueGetsFit Posts: 1,211 Member
    Options
    The size 10 dress pants you bought 3 weeks ago are already too big. Frustrating and satisfying all at the same time.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!