on my way to happiness!!!!!

Options
Well here i am on another weight loss site....The othersite i am on has been helping me so much, im hoping more support from others will make these last 10 lbs go away in a hurry...I am very open to ideas. Please take time and say hello to the girl who is on her way to happiness...Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• corin22
    corin22 Posts: 24
    Options
    Well here i am on another weight loss site....The othersite i am on has been helping me so much, im hoping more support from others will make these last 10 lbs go away in a hurry...I am very open to ideas. Please take time and say hello to the girl who is on her way to happiness...Good luck to you all!!!!!!!!!
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hello:flowerforyou:

Welcome, Good luck on losing your last 10lbs. If you have any questions about workouts or food just post a new bulletin under that subject or read some that were previously posted. Its so many to read, good info and support. ttyl :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::drinker: :flowerforyou: :happy: