E Hau'ole Makahiki Hou!

Options
Wow, I looked around at other sites and this is a great site for entering new foods (with no charge), managing calories, and managing exercise. I just purchased the Perfect Body Diet book and even the home web site on the Women's Health, doesn't break down the entry of the exercise and food entries the way this site does. So I've started entering the food items into this site with the breakdown of macro nutrients (protein, carbs, fat). If any of you out there have started entering these foods as well let me know!
Good luck to all of you with goals to reach and new bodies to attain!
Noelani

p.s. I also joined the Discovery National Body Challenge.

Replies

• noelanimcgadden
    Options
    Wow, I looked around at other sites and this is a great site for entering new foods (with no charge), managing calories, and managing exercise. I just purchased the Perfect Body Diet book and even the home web site on the Women's Health, doesn't break down the entry of the exercise and food entries the way this site does. So I've started entering the food items into this site with the breakdown of macro nutrients (protein, carbs, fat). If any of you out there have started entering these foods as well let me know!
    Good luck to all of you with goals to reach and new bodies to attain!
    Noelani

p.s. I also joined the Discovery National Body Challenge.
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • gresch
    gresch Posts: 5
    Options
    I agree! some foods you can't find, but usually something similar is there. This is the best free site I've found so far, and I really dont have time to search. Even though I'm 26 I really wanted to cut back on sodium as well as lose the lbs. So it's great that it totals it all up for me.

Hope it works for you.