Options

Replies

• Ginger4real
    Options
    :wink: Pep and liveliness ... I'm feeling it ! :heart:
  • noexcuses84
    noexcuses84 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazingly sexy woman who is loved by all...with a nice rack. Ok, not really, but it should.
    lmao i think we all should b named after this!
  • Steve_FromThe_Rock
    Steve_FromThe_Rock Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Steve is Greek meaning Wreath, Crown, Honour, Reward
  • jtheroux89
    jtheroux89 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Jillian - youthful or sweetheart, I like youthful, don't know if I'm a sweetheart though :) haha
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Renee means reborn.
  • shrinkingsuccess
    Options
    Colleen... irish for girl... .... fitting i guess.. i'm and irish girl
  • craftieme
    Options
    Mine means Beautiful.
  • dakitten2
    dakitten2 Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Pamela/Pam - This name was invented in the late 16th century by the poet Sir Philip Sidney for use in his poem 'Arcadia'. He possibly intended it to mean "all sweetness" from Greek παν (pan) "all" and μελι (meli) "honey". It was later employed by author Samuel Richardson for the heroine in his novel 'Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded' (1740), after which time it became used as a given name. It did not become popular until the 20th century.

And yes I am all sweetness! LOL
  • busrider71
    Options
    Amanda is Latin and means "Worthy of Love"
  • ExYoYoGirl
    Options
    Pamela/Pam - This name was invented in the late 16th century by the poet Sir Philip Sidney for use in his poem 'Arcadia'. He possibly intended it to mean "all sweetness" from Greek παν (pan) "all" and μελι (meli) "honey". It was later employed by author Samuel Richardson for the heroine in his novel 'Pamela, or Virtue Rewarded' (1740), after which time it became used as a given name. It did not become popular until the 20th century.

And yes I am all sweetness! LOL

Pam is my middle name :)

Ericka is my first name; meaning: Eternal Ruler
  • wickedcricket
    wickedcricket Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    'well the first thing you know ol' Jed's a millionaire. His kinfolk said 'Jed move away from there!' and they said 'Californy is the place you ought to be' so he loaded up his truck and he moved to ....

Hills that is, movie stars & swimmin' pools
  • andforpoise
    Options
    Amber - means precious jewel... but my sister used to tell me it meant "dried up tree sap" lol which the precious jewel Amber technically is just that :P
  • LuluC13
    LuluC13 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    My real name, first and last, means "God is Gracious" and "Lamb". But my original last name meant a cooking pot. It was changed a few generations back.
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    I don't think Ivian means anything lol
  • bluetiger
    bluetiger Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Frances = Free
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    exotic, martial, warlike. Mythology: Mars was the god of war. . . .(I like martial arts and kick boxing lol)
  • godricshollow
    godricshollow Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Mine means "hope" :)
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    "Revelation of God" (I go by my middle name)

"The sun is rising" (my first name)
  • mistercarbon
    Options
    My name is Victoria, which obviously means victorious. Not a lot of surprise there! But I love my name regardless.
  • andreacord
    Options
    Andrea means womanly.

and my last name means "lamb of God" in Portuguese.