HELP! Ive been working so hard on my diet and exercise and i

Options
2»

Replies

• Your are correct, I should have put it that way!
  • klhinrichsen
    klhinrichsen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I started running races, I thought hey I can burn this 10 lbs off in no time Didn't keep a food journal. A few marathons later, I'm still unable to lose-actually gain a few. Ever since I signed up on myfitnesspal.com and monitored what I was eating and drinking everyday, my answer was very clear. I over estimated the calories burn for each mile i was running and I was eating way too much calories afterward. My level of nutritution has improved too. I watched my sodium, sugar, and fiber intake and take supplements for calcium and iron. I feel fantastic these days and only have one pound left on my goal. Keep at this everyday, you will get there.
  • ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    I couldn't loose a the 1200, 1350 or 1500 cals. I now eat 1800 nonworkout days 2000 workout days. 40%carb 30%fat and protein. I lift heavy and cardio hard too. If you don't eat enough you hold weight. Need lots of protien to build muscle. Fruits veggies lean protein and at least 30 gr fiber.
  • YummyTpn
    YummyTpn Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    It's been 2 weeks. Seriously. Give it some time.
    I agree. I have been bouncing up and down since Dec. 1. Two weeks isn't very long! It will happen...Follow the good advice here and try to be patient. Good things will come! :wink:
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I started 5 weeks again and now i gained half it back am gaining 1 or 2 lb a day all because im drinking more water
  • shalomabeth
    shalomabeth Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    i hope ur right as mine is up and down every day or week for that matter
  • bonnt
    bonnt Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    i hope ur right as mine is up and down every day or week for that matter

Check your sodium. Also, your body fluctuates daily. Try weighing one a week.
  • MaximalLife
    MaximalLife Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I started 5 weeks again and now i gained half it back am gaining 1 or 2 lb a day all because im drinking more water
    No, you don't gain weight drinking water. Where did you ever get that?
    Drinking water is what allows your body to release water it may be retaining.
    Do not restrict water thinking that is the key to weight loss.

It's pure self-sabotage.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    My body fluctuates 5lbs a day.