Im just having a down day today

Options
I am a bit off today.

None of my food is satisfying me (as in happiness not fullness), I keep looking in my fridge for something better. But of course finding nothing.

I just did grocery shopping and I havent really got my head around the "right" foods to buy so I have a varied selection of healthy options. So instead my fridge is alot emptier than it normally is. I seem to keep buying the same healthy foods and Im a bit bored of them today.

Im eating right but not enjoying the food today, I think its just a funk, Ive just got to get through today and look forward to tomorrow.

Replies

• rjt1000
    rjt1000 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    I am a bit off today.

None of my food is satisfying me (as in happiness not fullness), I keep looking in my fridge for something better. But of course finding nothing.

I just did grocery shopping and I havent really got my head around the "right" foods to buy so I have a varied selection of healthy options. So instead my fridge is alot emptier than it normally is. I seem to keep buying the same healthy foods and Im a bit bored of them today.

Im eating right but not enjoying the food today, I think its just a funk, Ive just got to get through today and look forward to tomorrow.

Nothing wrong with eating something unhealthy once in awhile. Sometimes it's good to indulge. Just don't indulge to the tune of 4000 calories of ice cream and cake. I get bored with food all the time. I've been doing relatively poorly the past 2 weeks. But it's relative. I'm still eating less than 2000 calories on my 'bad" days. Before I started paying attention, I'm sure I had "bad" days where I ate 6000 calories (HELLO MCDONALDS!!). Today, I did fairly well but I broke down and ate a huge piece of chocolate cake at work. Oh well, I'll lose 1 pound this week instead of 2.....