My scale better not be lying!!

Options
So I have been anxiously awaiting to get on the scale. I weighed myself when I first joined MFP on 3/26, and then waited today to step on the scale again.

To my surprise, it said I lost 4 lbs!! I couldn't/still don't believe it! I know that scale I have is a flip flopper and changes all the time, but I'm really hoping it didn't lie to me today! I refuse to change my ticker in the wrong direction! :tongue: And my weight ALWAYS fluctuates, so I am praying that the number I saw today is a true testiment to my hard work, and not a glitch in technology.

So here's to hoping! 4lbs down! What a great way to start my Sunday!

Replies

• star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    So I have been anxiously awaiting to get on the scale. I weighed myself when I first joined MFP on 3/26, and then waited today to step on the scale again.

To my surprise, it said I lost 4 lbs!! I couldn't/still don't believe it! I know that scale I have is a flip flopper and changes all the time, but I'm really hoping it didn't lie to me today! I refuse to change my ticker in the wrong direction! :tongue: And my weight ALWAYS fluctuates, so I am praying that the number I saw today is a true testiment to my hard work, and not a glitch in technology.

So here's to hoping! 4lbs down! What a great way to start my Sunday!
  • angievan26
    angievan26 Posts: 212
    Options
    take that number and enjoy it. It prob is right..Everyones weight fluctuates every now and then because of water and salt intake and muscle. Keep up the good work
  • lenmana
    lenmana Posts: 171
    Options
    Hey I'm sure its all good! Plus, depending on how much weight you have to lose you can very possibly see that right away. Congrats and keep a goin' !!! :)
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome. Keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!