Fitness buddies!

Options
Hi everyone!! I joined this website about a year ago to record everything I eat and get a few people together to check in every day and help each other on our weight loss journeys. Since then I've lost 35 pounds and am looking to lose maybe another 20 or 25 pounds, depending on how I look and feel. I'm looking for more people who want to be a part of a support group to help each other reach our goals!

A little bit about me:

I'm currently going on my 4th week of the Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme hybrid workout schedule and I'm absolutely LOVING it! My problem... the scale isn't budging!! I can tell I'm tightening up, but geez, that scale has got to move at some point! I went strong for several months last year and lost that 35 pounds.. slacked off for a couple months (but maintained weight) and got back on the fitness train in November. Since then I've only lost another two pounds and I'm desperate for this year to be the year where I finally reach my goals and finally love what I see when I look in the mirror! Some of my goals are to finish my current program, run a 5K, and start INSANITY!

I would love to help others in any way I can to help them reach their goals too, so just send me a message or friend request if you're interested! =)