Need some supporters

Options
I have been logging in for 15 days now and would love to get to know and have some motivators, different ideas etc. Feel free to friend me so we can do this adventure together.

Replies

• Squeezie88
    Squeezie88 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi there.

I've been with MFP for about 3 years, but only really took it seriously this year when i jumped on the scales and realised I'd jumped 10kg in only 14 months!

I find that just logging in and really noticing what you eat and how good (or bad) it is for your body is very motivating.

Good luck with your fitness and wellbeing goals! :)
  • oferell1964
    oferell1964 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Have been logging in for... um... 5 or 6 days. MFP seemed a little cumbersome at first, but it's getting easier now. And I like that you can go online and do more with the app.

I'm tracking carbs and exercise (to lower my triglycerides down and my HDL up). I've been on a low carb diet since September and have dropped 30-ish pounds (some days it's 28, some days it's 30). I don't have far to go on losing weight... but my lipids... well, the numbers aren't where they need to be yet.

So, here's to motivation!
  • lcennami
    Options
    hi i am new this is third day! i hear you on the support... but just came from gym. need a buddy for ther gym i think that will make it easier. hope your day was good...I was hungry all day!:( just one of those days