Substitutuon... can this be right??

Options
amunet07
amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
Last night I went to Izzy's a pizza, buffet, salad bar etc. That is a statewide chain if not multi state. But Izzy's doesn't publish their nutritional information! :grumble: So I had to find substitute "like" entries.

I thought I had gone over my calories... but this says I didn't:

Can these be right???

Kfc Kentucky Fried Chicken - Bbq Baked Beans, 1 small pot 79 14 1 5 0 0 remove
Chicken - Drumstick, meat and skin, cooked, fried, flour, 1 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook chicken) 71 0 4 8 0 0 remove
Kentucky Fried Chicken (Kfc) - Honey Bbq Wings, 1 Wings 78 5 5 4 1 2 remove
Homemade Cinnamon Roll - Cinnamon Roll, 1 roll 132 25 3 2 1 11 remove
Generic - Cheese Pizza 12" - No Crust! Just Cheese and Sauce., 0.5 slice 80 1 2 4 0 1 remove
Pepsi - Diet Pepsi, 12 oz 0 0 0 0 0 0 remove
Add Food Remember Meal 440 45 15 23 2 14

PS This morning the scale said I gained 1.58 lbs! (I know! I didn't eat 3500 extra calories( in fact I was under my calories for they day... supposedly?) but still! that must of been a hell of a lot of salt to make me retain that much water. :sad:

Replies

• amunet07
    Options
    Last night I went to Izzy's a pizza, buffet, salad bar etc. That is a statewide chain if not multi state. But Izzy's doesn't publish their nutritional information! :grumble: So I had to find substitute "like" entries.

I thought I had gone over my calories... but this says I didn't:

Can these be right???

Kfc Kentucky Fried Chicken - Bbq Baked Beans, 1 small pot 79 14 1 5 0 0 remove
    Chicken - Drumstick, meat and skin, cooked, fried, flour, 1 unit (yield from 1 lb ready-to-cook chicken) 71 0 4 8 0 0 remove
    Kentucky Fried Chicken (Kfc) - Honey Bbq Wings, 1 Wings 78 5 5 4 1 2 remove
    Homemade Cinnamon Roll - Cinnamon Roll, 1 roll 132 25 3 2 1 11 remove
    Generic - Cheese Pizza 12" - No Crust! Just Cheese and Sauce., 0.5 slice 80 1 2 4 0 1 remove
    Pepsi - Diet Pepsi, 12 oz 0 0 0 0 0 0 remove
    Add Food Remember Meal 440 45 15 23 2 14

PS This morning the scale said I gained 1.58 lbs! (I know! I didn't eat 3500 extra calories( in fact I was under my calories for they day... supposedly?) but still! that must of been a hell of a lot of salt to make me retain that much water. :sad:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    the drumstick and the cinnamon roll are probably off. A homemade drumstick is a lot different than a restaurant one. theirs was likely deep fried. The cinnamon roll was probably more too, unless it was one of those bitesize ones.

Either way, what's done is done right? No worries, just keep truckin!
  • amunet07
    Options
    The drum stick was bite size...the cinammon roll was medium size. Thank you for your input. :flowerforyou:
  • swtally80
    swtally80 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I would guess a little water retention is at fault for the extra poundage... all those items were prolly packed with sodium! BUT HEY you could have really fallen off the wagon at Izzy's looks like you had some pretty good self control!!! :drinker:
  • amunet07
    Options
    I would guess a little water retention is at fault for the extra poundage... all those items were prolly packed with sodium! BUT HEY you could have really fallen off the wagon at Izzy's looks like you had some pretty good self control!!! :drinker:

Thank you. I actually went with the plan of just eating what I was craving most. I had already had veggies that day so I didn't hit the salad bar with its extras... and I usually get some of the diffrent pizzas and a larger piece of chicken... Yes... it could of been a complete disaster.
  • amunet07
    Options
    Hey, I think if a enough of such write Izzy's maybe they will add their nutrition information to their website... who's with me?? I already sent them an e-mail but I think there is strength in numbers. :happy: