Pasta Primavera

Options
lizbeth787
lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
My dad loooves to make this and I'm home on spring break right now - yummy dinner and so easy!

- whole wheat spaghetti (we use about 1 1/2 box for a family of 4 - we always have left overs!)
- 2 or 3 cans Del Monte diced/stewed tomatoes (italian style)
- 2 cans reduced sodium chicken broth (or vegetable broth if you're vegetarian!)
- frozen mixed vegetables (any variety)
- prepared chicken breast strips (oscar mayer, purdue, etc.)
- garlic or other spices.... play around with it!

Honestly, all you have to do is cook the pasta, mix the tomatoes/broth together on the stovetop and cook... then microwave the veggies and chicken.

It is so easy, healthy, and i always eat more of the veggies than pasta anyways! yum-o!

Replies

• lizbeth787
    lizbeth787 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    My dad loooves to make this and I'm home on spring break right now - yummy dinner and so easy!

- whole wheat spaghetti (we use about 1 1/2 box for a family of 4 - we always have left overs!)
    - 2 or 3 cans Del Monte diced/stewed tomatoes (italian style)
    - 2 cans reduced sodium chicken broth (or vegetable broth if you're vegetarian!)
    - frozen mixed vegetables (any variety)
    - prepared chicken breast strips (oscar mayer, purdue, etc.)
    - garlic or other spices.... play around with it!

Honestly, all you have to do is cook the pasta, mix the tomatoes/broth together on the stovetop and cook... then microwave the veggies and chicken.

It is so easy, healthy, and i always eat more of the veggies than pasta anyways! yum-o!