Wine and your indulgence?

Options
Wine :drinker: - simply put I love red wine! I live in the most beautiful Zinfandel capital in the world,( Lodi CA ) and I will sometimes watch my calories just so I can have my 1-2 glasses of wine at night. I eat healthy, oatmeal, lots of veggies, brown rice, chicken, fish, etc. I hate soda pop and most any food with sugar, especially high fructose corn syrup (evil). This isn't because I need to hate it, I just never liked it to begin with.

What indulgence do you have or sacrifice calories to have?

Replies

• Livinlavidalulu
    Options
    Chocolate!
  • fitnoflab
    Options
    whole wheat tortilla or wrap type bread. Love it. Mainly cause I am greedy and can fit more ingredients in one than I can between two slices of bread, They are usually high in calories but worth it cause my wraps and burritos are one of my favorite meals. I have one at least 5 times a week!
  • hbunting86
    hbunting86 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the wine - I live in New Zealand, Sauvignon Blanc capital of the world, and life would not be the same without a good glass of decent wine! However I'm forgoing it for a month as I'm determined to shift the lbs! :( sad times.

In that case, my second indulgence would have to be cheese. I heart cheese.
  • kiwigirls
    kiwigirls Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I totally agree. Wine and blue cheese are my weaknesses. I totally indulged this weekend and sadly no weightloss this week. More moderation required I think...

15115807.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • EllaScarlet
    EllaScarlet Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    One square of dark chocolate, 75% cocoa, and a glass of wine, usually red. Every evening. Otherwise I would not be very happy at all!! I agree - would definitely choose wine over dessert, any day!!