Starting all over again!

Options
I was doing soooo sooo well! but iv had lots of things in my life lately that have made me upset and i just turned to chocolate really...=s so all the weight i lost, iv put back on!
BUT...im starting again from tomorrow....low fat foods, back to my exercise routeen, smaller portions and NO CHOCOLATE!!! (well maybe a tiny bit on easter =p)
any ideas as to how to loose weight quicker...and id love you lol i worked so hard and lost nearly a whole stone! (14 lbs)....more or less all back again =[ damn chocolate!

wish me luck >.<

Replies

• ambleburner
    Options
    I was doing soooo sooo well! but iv had lots of things in my life lately that have made me upset and i just turned to chocolate really...=s so all the weight i lost, iv put back on!
    BUT...im starting again from tomorrow....low fat foods, back to my exercise routeen, smaller portions and NO CHOCOLATE!!! (well maybe a tiny bit on easter =p)
    any ideas as to how to loose weight quicker...and id love you lol i worked so hard and lost nearly a whole stone! (14 lbs)....more or less all back again =[ damn chocolate!

wish me luck >.<
  • amyslaunwhite80
    amyslaunwhite80 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You should do weight training. It will increase your metabablism which will make you burn more calories. Make sure you eat enough - at least 1200 calories or your body will think you are starving and hold onto all the fat it can. You should aim for 1200-1400 cal a day. Good luck!!
  • sdwright21
    Options
    I am right there with you. I used this board last year to lose weight for my wedding and got down to my goal weight. Now I am back on here because I have gained it all back.

I will start logging everything again tomorrow and getting back on track. Good luck with your goal!!
  • constancemwj
    Options
    :heart: from one chocolate lover to another. I've learned that i still can still eat chocolate and lose. it's about the amount. If I say no I want it even more. so I try to Limit myself to just 100 -200cal/day. I also find that if I stay with dark chocolate, I want less of it. Besides I was told a little is good for you. :bigsmile: I just started here on MFP but before I've lost 10lbs in 2 months. and still losing. So good luck and and you don't have to give up chocolate.