is anyone else journeying with food allergies/sensitivies/in

Options
I was wondering if there was anyone else out there using MFP who is currently journeying with either food allergies or food sensitivies/intolerances. My baby boy has food allergies, my five year old and I are on a supervised elimination diet to determine what foods we have sensitivities/intolerances to and how much and how often we can eat them - and I am wanting to eat better to loose 22Kg...and well it can get overwhelming and consumingly hard/depressing and due to the complex nature of food sensitivities I was hoping to find a friend (or more) who are dealing with this too.

It really is one of those cases of "if you aren't going through it you just don't understand the feelings that go with it" and you can feel mightly lonely and like the whole world just doesn't get it or just how important it all is.,,,

so I thought I would just put it out there.

12961324.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    There are many of us who have restricted diets :) Have you looked at the groups yet? There are a few groups set up for folks who have allergies or intolerances to foods.

You're definitely not alone! :D
  • Sharni_19
    Options
    no I haven't found my way there yet... only just poking my nose in and around the site.

Thank you for your suggestion and support

12961324.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools