FINALLY got over my plateau!!!

Options
PinkShoes
PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
I’ve been at a plateau for about two weeks now and haven’t been able to lose any weight during that time. Well, I FINALLY got over my plateau and lost weight this past week!!! I’m so excited! This has given me the motivation to keep going! :happy:

133914.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• PinkShoes
    Options
    I’ve been at a plateau for about two weeks now and haven’t been able to lose any weight during that time. Well, I FINALLY got over my plateau and lost weight this past week!!! I’m so excited! This has given me the motivation to keep going! :happy:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Awesome and cudos to you for not giving up!!

:flowerforyou:
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    PinkShoes--I know what you mean. I also have been at a plateau for two weeks and finally lost 2 pounds this week. Yea for us:drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • nikii14
    nikii14 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Those damn plateaus!!!!!!! They are so ugly.... But so GREAT when you overcome them!

Great job.... Keep up the great work!
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Thats Great! Congrats! Did you do something different or just wait it out??
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Good job! Pink shoes!!!!! Keep going! Great you got over your plateau!!
  • Skinnytime
    Skinnytime Posts: 279
    Options
    A high five to you! Keep it up.
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Thats Great! Congrats! Did you do something different or just wait it out??

The only thing I did differently was that I exercised and burned more calories than MFP suggested that I should. I was careful not to overdo it though - I was super sore after working out on Friday so I took this weekend off but was careful to not go overboard with eating/drinking this weekend.

I've been feeling like I could be working out more than MFP has been suggesting. I'm getting stronger so workouts are getting easier - so I'm just upping them a little more and so far it's working! :smile:

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PinkShoes
    Options
    Thanks so much for the support and encouragement everyone!!!

133914.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, keep up the great work.
  • emmab3ar
    emmab3ar Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    That's a great accomplishment. I'm sitting at a plateau right now and can't wait to get over this point.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!