Hello from NEW ZEALAND

Im here like most of you to loose weight in a healthy way. I have a 9 week old son - I had him via c section due to pre-eclampsia at my heaviest i was 122 kg, i was 80 when i fell pregnant. 24 kg was just swelling which i have lost since he was born.
My tummy is very very stretched and the marks go up to my underarms from my hips even on my back - I am still so guttered my body took such a hammering and i couldn't do anything about it i had gained 17 kg at the 35 week mark.

Are there others that have been in a similar position that can offer some advice given im still not allowed to do harcore exercise. My mind screams run and my body says no.. any recommendations on exercise other than pushing the pram keeping in mind i have just enough money to pay my bills so gym is not an option at 20 dollars a week

Replies

• KahuNZ
    KahuNZ Posts: 401 Member
    Im here like most of you to loose weight in a healthy way. I have a 9 week old son - I had him via c section due to pre-eclampsia at my heaviest i was 122 kg, i was 80 when i fell pregnant. 24 kg was just swelling which i have lost since he was born.
    My tummy is very very stretched and the marks go up to my underarms from my hips even on my back - I am still so guttered my body took such a hammering and i couldn't do anything about it i had gained 17 kg at the 35 week mark.

Are there others that have been in a similar position that can offer some advice given im still not allowed to do harcore exercise. My mind screams run and my body says no.. any recommendations on exercise other than pushing the pram keeping in mind i have just enough money to pay my bills so gym is not an option at 20 dollars a week
    There is quite a good New Zealand group going if you search for the group - maybe someone can help you there.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/show/397-new-zealand-group
    Walking is a great exercise and free.