People look at you like you're crazy when....

Options
sonjavon
sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
Your treadmill breaks so you go from store to store trying out new treadmills and "logging" each 10 minute trial in your exercise journal. I found a new treadmill AND got my exercise in!!! Oh how I wish that I could have afforded some of the more expensive models...

Replies

• sonjavon
    Options
    Your treadmill breaks so you go from store to store trying out new treadmills and "logging" each 10 minute trial in your exercise journal. I found a new treadmill AND got my exercise in!!! Oh how I wish that I could have afforded some of the more expensive models...
  • Families_R_Forever
    Options
    :flowerforyou: That's cute!
  • BxMom
    BxMom Posts: 363
    Options
    You are reading the back of boxes outloud (not knowing it) and get mad because the difference between what you really want and what you should get is SODIUM.

My kids think I'm nuts now :laugh:
  • CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    You are sitting in the middle of the cereal isle with 12 boxes of cereal in your buggy reading the side of all the boxes trying to decide which to buy.
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,919 Member
    Options
    you bring your own food to a party or a catered dinner because you want to be in control of what you eat:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • Heather125
    Heather125 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    You are reading the back of boxes outloud (not knowing it) and get mad because the difference between what you really want and what you should get is SODIUM.

I do that too :laugh:

My son thinks I'm nuts too he tunes me out now when I tell him about the contents of his meal
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    that's cool and I'm sure it made it more fun to get that exercise in! or at least not as tedious lol.
  • brocksmom
    brocksmom Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    When you tell them you are at the gym at 5 o' clock in the morning Monday to Friday:yawn:
    Karen
  • taveragirl
    Options
    ...one of your co-workers offers you a homebaked dessert that is "OMG sooo good you have to try this!!!" and you say no thank you
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

The look in your kids eyes when they realize they are eating healthier....and like it! NO more cardboard cheerios in this house:wink:
  • bryannakay
    bryannakay Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You are 26 and your friends want you to "go-out" on the weekends to "have a few beers" :drinker: when in reality, the moment you start drinking that first beer, you realize it is about 120 calories. And if I have about 3 or 4 more, it is going to equal 1/4-1/2 my calories for the day. So, it makes you not wanna go out anymore.....making my friends think I am crazy!!!!!
  • BxMom
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh:

The look in your kids eyes when they realize they are eating healthier....and like it! NO more cardboard cheerios in this house:wink:

It took them 3 weeks to notice that they absoluted love Fiber one Bars, Laughign Cow Cheese, Wasa crackers and hummus. When do you ask, when we ran out
  • BxMom
    Options

I do that too :laugh:

My son thinks I'm nuts too he tunes me out now when I tell him about the contents of his meal

My kids just walk away when I'm not looking or pretend to be by themselves
  • Nich0le
    Nich0le Posts: 2,906 Member
    Options
    :laugh: When you go into starbucks for an iced coffee after your run, hot, sweaty and wearing your nike+ ipod on one arm and your body bugg on the other, all I am missing is my pager and satellite phone! :laugh:
  • sonjavon
    Options
    When you call your child's pediatrician to find out what range of calories he should be eating every day because he's become obsessed with calories like his mom ... (how's you like to be an 11 year old boy who should have 2900-3400 calories?) Seriously - the doctors office treated me like I was preparing to starve the kid... I explained that HE wanted to know how many he should be eating... HE was interested... and that when an 11 year old child expresses an interest in health and fitness you absolutely, positively DO NOT brush him off... LOL - honestly, they thought I was insane.
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    When you go online to look up nutritional information to decide which resturaunt you'd "rather" go to.
  • kattiek
    kattiek Posts: 83
    Options
    You are 26 and your friends want you to "go-out" on the weekends to "have a few beers" :drinker: when in reality, the moment you start drinking that first beer, you realize it is about 120 calories. And if I have about 3 or 4 more, it is going to equal 1/4-1/2 my calories for the day. So, it makes you not wanna go out anymore.....making my friends think I am crazy!!!!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way!! I got a "ew what's wrong with you?" look this weekend when I closed my tab after 2 miller lites...
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    People look at me like I'm crazy when....I say "I'm craving for some exercise"
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    When you go to visit your parents...knowing that your mom went shopping for all your (old) favorites but you travel three hours to there house with your own groceries.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Options
    You pose in the mirror. :bigsmile: