Carrie Underwood's tent...i mean dress

Options
is anyone else out there seeing this? what is up with her dress on the acm's?

Replies

• CandaceW
    CandaceW Posts: 73
    Options
    is anyone else out there seeing this? what is up with her dress on the acm's?
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    yea holy crap.
  • CandaceW
    Options
    i guess it WAS a lucky charm for her though :happy:
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I didn't see it... was it amoomoo??
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I tried to google a pic, but can't find one!! She's usually dressed very elegant, I wanna see the ugly dress!!! :laugh:
  • CandaceW
    Options
    dress.jpg

here it is. does not show the whole train, but this is a good pic of the top part of it :bigsmile:
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    BEAUTIFUL color, if it wasn't so big, it wouldn't be too bad.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    It would be great if it weren't SO big-she's so beautiful and talented-:heart: her
  • molsongirl
    Options
    omg wtf is that? that's awful, she could have the whole lot of oompa loompas hiding out in there!, she needs to fire her stylist, this is why every woman needs to look in the mirror before she leaves the house.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    dress.jpg

here it is. does not show the whole train, but this is a good pic of the top part of it :bigsmile:

I love it!
    I could hide a few snacks, comb, hair spray and a make up bag in there. Doesn't get more convenient than that! :wink:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    she looks like she has a giant duvet wrapped around her waist:indifferent:
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    omg wtf is that? that's awful, she could have the whole lot of oompa loompas hiding out in there!, she needs to fire her stylist, this is why every woman needs to look in the mirror before she leaves the house.

hahahhahahahha omg oompa loompas!?!?! ROTFL!!!
  • singfree
    singfree Posts: 1,591 Member
    Options
    Every man thinks she should take that thing off immediately!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I think the white one at the end of the show was worse!
  • molsongirl
    Options
    if that dress were black, she could pass as the nasty octupus thing off of the little mermaid....I just caught a glimpse of that movie a minute ago, my dd is watching it, and it reminded me of that horrid dress :laugh: ...I didn't see the one she wore at the end either!
  • CandaceW
    Options
    This is the opening dress that she wore...sorta wierd cape thing...
    cu2.jpg

this is the dress that she was wearing at the end of the show and when she received her award...
    cu1.jpg

i really wish that i could find a pic that does justice to the MASSIVE red dress...would not nearly have been as bad if it weren't so long of a train
  • CandaceW
    Options
    if that dress were black, she could pass as the nasty octupus thing off of the little mermaid....I just caught a glimpse of that movie a minute ago, my dd is watching it, and it reminded me of that horrid dress :laugh: ...I didn't see the one she wore at the end either!

that is too funny...haven't thought of it that way :bigsmile:
  • molsongirl
    Options
    The white one arm thingy, is a little odd, but the last dress, the white one, with the handkerchief hem, is stellar, love that one!