Well, poo

Options
I've definately hit a snag today! :sad: I had a serioulsy bad case of the munchies. I tried everything I could think of to supress it. By the grace of God I was able to stay below my calories, thanks largely to the fact that I cleaned for about 6 hours ( I thought I couldn't but after having seen another member on MFP do it for four hours, I thought...what the heck..I went through EVERYTHING in the house). That burned a bunch of calories. I even remembered to eat my snacks! Why I had the munchies, I don't know but it was frustrating. Along with my dinner and salad, I had a rich chocolatey desert, about three gummie bears, a couple bites of pudding, and an oreo cookie :sick: I DON'T EVEN LIKE CHOCOLATE!! My husband finally had to say something to make me realize how bad I'd gotten. He wasn't mean, he was actually very sweet about it, but I was totally embarrassed that it had come to him telling me to stop :blushing: . Needless to say I am completely and utterly sickened with myself, :sick: but I know tomorrow is another day and I am going to do 100% better, and work my tushy off! :drinker: HERE'S TO NEW MOTIVATION :drinker: and that motivation is to never make it so my husband has to tell me to chill out!

ALC

178464.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting

Replies

• Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    I've definately hit a snag today! :sad: I had a serioulsy bad case of the munchies. I tried everything I could think of to supress it. By the grace of God I was able to stay below my calories, thanks largely to the fact that I cleaned for about 6 hours ( I thought I couldn't but after having seen another member on MFP do it for four hours, I thought...what the heck..I went through EVERYTHING in the house). That burned a bunch of calories. I even remembered to eat my snacks! Why I had the munchies, I don't know but it was frustrating. Along with my dinner and salad, I had a rich chocolatey desert, about three gummie bears, a couple bites of pudding, and an oreo cookie :sick: I DON'T EVEN LIKE CHOCOLATE!! My husband finally had to say something to make me realize how bad I'd gotten. He wasn't mean, he was actually very sweet about it, but I was totally embarrassed that it had come to him telling me to stop :blushing: . Needless to say I am completely and utterly sickened with myself, :sick: but I know tomorrow is another day and I am going to do 100% better, and work my tushy off! :drinker: HERE'S TO NEW MOTIVATION :drinker: and that motivation is to never make it so my husband has to tell me to chill out!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • cmstief
    cmstief Posts: 59
    Options
    oh my gosh i totally had this problem today.. its like i do great until the evening and then i just splurge on like chocolate and raisins! ahhh its bad! im going to do better tomorrow i swear!
  • chelseamckell
    chelseamckell Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    ...and you don't even like chocolate! That IS nuts! And so funny at the same time. Great story - glad I'm not alone!
  • angelascott919
    Options
    I have always heard that we get the munchies because there is something our bodies need to be satisfied. The problem is it isnt like out body can tell us what we need so we hunt fot it. It is so hard to find whatever the thing is we need... so frustrating:grumble: . I understand, I had the same problem the other night, luckily I was able to fight the urge and finally went to bed and to sleep and by morning I felt better and had a great breakfast and day.