PB2 Order received - Your favorite recipe?

Options

Replies

• Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Bump! Like pie idea!
  • Antigone
    Antigone Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    My favorite:

1 single serving fat free yogurt of your choice.
    1 teaspoon Truvia (or Agave, you really need something to cut the tartness)
    1 tablespoon PB2 (or chocolate PB2!)
    1 tablespoon sliced almonds

Sometimes I add flax, sometimes I add a tablespoon of sugar free preserves to eat with it.
  • marcenepea
    marcenepea Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I just got mine less then a week ago, and I love it. Thanks for all the great new ideas.
  • jennaworksout
    jennaworksout Posts: 1,739 Member
    Options
    i'm guilty of just eating peanut butter out of jar, so I am happy to find this with way less calories, perfect for me plain!!! PB2 chocolate is awesome!!
  • KeepGoingRhonda
    KeepGoingRhonda Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    bump
  • californiagirl2012
    californiagirl2012 Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    I love it in my oatmeal. I also mix it up with some "stevia in the raw" (yeah I know it's not as good for you as pure stevia but I like the texture of this with the pb2). Anyway, I mix it up and then add yogurt and sometimes cottage cheese. What a treat. Love it. I'm out right now and waiting for my next delivery, maybe I'll get it today. Can't wait! This stuff is a life saver for me.
  • Espressocycle
    Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I like to reconstitute it with soy sauce and sriacha plus just a little water and make it into a sauce for cold sesame noodles.
  • jennaworksout
    Options
    My favorite:

1 single serving fat free yogurt of your choice.
    1 teaspoon Truvia (or Agave, you really need something to cut the tartness)
    1 tablespoon PB2 (or chocolate PB2!)
    1 tablespoon sliced almonds

Sometimes I add flax, sometimes I add a tablespoon of sugar free preserves to eat with it.
    this sounds awesome , making this for sure :)
  • DoomCakes
    DoomCakes Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    bump!
  • RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1 cup fat free milk, 2 T. pb2, pack of sweetner, little vanilla and ice...put in blender. The more ice you add the thicker it gets. It makes a peanut butter milkshake. YUMMY
  • RVfrog
    RVfrog Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    you can order it from bellplantation.com and it also comes in choc.
  • MariaLivingFit
    MariaLivingFit Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I was sooo excited when I found this at a local pharmacy.. I got home mixed some up ( with just h20) and it was NASTY!!!! Am I doing something wrong??

I thought it was pretty gross as well. I bought both the regular and chocolate and both are way too sweet and have a weird taste to them. I'm looking in this forum for ideas to use up the 2 jars that I bought. The peanut sauce sounds like a good idea, but I definitely will not be buying these again.
  • jennaworksout
    Options
    1 cup fat free milk, 2 T. pb2, pack of sweetner, little vanilla and ice...put in blender. The more ice you add the thicker it gets. It makes a peanut butter milkshake. YUMMY
    another one to try :) sounds good!
  • kaa02c
    kaa02c Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I gotta get me some of this!
  • ellehcimyelhsa
    Options
    I LOVE PB2! I don't really like it plain either, the chocolate is okay if it is mixed super thick. I love the taste in recipes though. The peanut sauce is a great idea!
  • Corjogo
    Corjogo Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Got a 12 ozs tin of Peanut Butter Powder from EMERGENCY ESSENTIALS (located in Utah) for $6.25 + shipping. I really like the peanut flavor (tastes like ground peanut minus the oil) and the 70 calories per 2 Tblsp serving. Reconstruction is simple ...2 Tblsp of peanut powder: 2 tsp water.
  • JenNuma
    JenNuma Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I found PB2 in a store in our town by using the zip code locator on the Bellplantation.com website!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    netrition.com has it for the same price as Bell Plantation .... but the shipping is much cheaper.
  • schicksa
    schicksa Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I like tossing mine in some Low-Sugar instant oatmeal (maple and brown sugar flavor).
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    Best in protein shakes...no need to mix with water and make a paste, just stick it in there before blending everything up.