Another Technical Question

Options
Okay, I know this is less than ideal...but, is it possible to burn/work-off too many calories consumed from the previous day? Again, I know this is getting technical (and I know that I shouldn't be "splurging" in the first place) but does is actually work to "work your butt off" the next day after a "cheat" meal?

Replies

• erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    Okay, I know this is less than ideal...but, is it possible to burn/work-off too many calories consumed from the previous day? Again, I know this is getting technical (and I know that I shouldn't be "splurging" in the first place) but does is actually work to "work your butt off" the next day after a "cheat" meal?
  • Zara11
    Zara11 Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    I don't see why not. After all, aren't most of us working off years of cheating? :laugh:
  • LOSINGITALL
    Options
    ZARA11 I THINK THAT IS THE BEST RESPONSE ANYONE COULD HAVE POSSIBLY GIVEN. YES WE ARE ALL WORKING OFF YEARS OF CHEATING!!!!! SO GO AHEAD AND WORK IT ERICA9699 JUST LIKE THE REST OF US ARE!!

GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!
  • erica9699
    erica9699 Posts: 53
    Options
    Thank you for the responses, yes today is a new day...I will definetly be "working" it on the treadmill...
    Anyone else want to chime in here?...(in response to the original question)