Amazing!!
  • eiha
    eiha Posts: 27
    Options
    Well done keep it up :wink:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    You look great. Keep up the great work and don't let someone else ruin your life. You have to live your life for you.

ditto! congratulations on all your hard work! now go love up those babies--and yourself too!
  • iKristine
    iKristine Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look great
  • Crystals422
    Crystals422 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Your doing such a great job Beth. It has been great watching your transformation.
  • zoombie_bear
    zoombie_bear Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    congrats on your dedication and your loss, may it stay off!!!
  • jshorr
    jshorr Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Amazing Transformation!
  • feb06momma
    Options
    You look wonderful! Congrats on your success!! I went through a divorce last year, so I know how hard that can be, but it will get better and better!! :)
  • medicrenee
    medicrenee Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear what you did to acheive this... By the way you look wonderful... Your ex lost a great looking women.
  • sharonsjones
    sharonsjones Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Good for you for getting out of a abusive marraige and taking care of yourself for your kids. You look amazing!! You are a strong woman!
  • aliceceja
    aliceceja Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    :happy: WOW!!! You look great!!!! Your a a great motivation!!!!! Wow!!! Congrats
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!