Kids are funny!!!

Options
shanahtehya
shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
My 4 yr old daughter asked me why I wanted to go exercise?

I told her that "I needed to get into shape".

She looked at me strange and asked " do you want to be a triangle or a circle?" LOL

Have your kids said anything funny since you started your journey?

Replies

• Ephena
    Ephena Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    That is so cute!
  • Linkedkube
    Options
    I don't have children but my younger brothers rigged my scaled to say "get off me."
  • OceansForever
    OceansForever Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    That's too funny! My daughter hasn't commented on that yet but she always compares us and points out my big butt and big belly and saying she has a small butt and belly :)
  • MummyOfSeven
    MummyOfSeven Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    My 5yr old asked me why I was going to the gym. I told him that it was to get rid of my jiggly bits.

He started to cry!

"But Mummy, I like your jiggly bits, they're cuddly."
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I went out for a run on Saturday and when I got back my 2 year old came up to me and said "Mama, you running around?"

Made me melt :)
  • flsunshine
    flsunshine Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    my daughter is almost 2 and the other week ago during dinner i was asking her questions
    me- what does a puppy say
    her- woof woof
    me- what does a kitty say
    her- meow
    me what does daddy say
    her- NOOOOOO
  • LoriBarefoot
    LoriBarefoot Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    my 5 year old nephew loves to pinch bellies and he pinched my once and said "yours is a lot softer than my mommy's"...gee thanks honey
  • Jessie_Dawn
    Options
    My four year old asks me all the time WHEN am I going to exercise so I can lose some weight... then says, it's okay cause I still love you just the way you are!! LOL

I once said i needed to get in shape and she said, "But mommy, you are round like a circle. That IS a shape!"

Kids are so funny!! :laugh:
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    Too sweet....my kids are older all double digits now, two of which are in high school...what do they say? They tell me how proud they are of me and what I've accomplished. My sons are amazing kids! :bigsmile:
  • shanahtehya
    shanahtehya Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Cute!
  • JanineHarrison
    JanineHarrison Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    My 3yr old girl hasn't really said that much but she loves the elliptical (and is proud she can finally say it). I literally have to share with her. She will usually watch tv while im on it so she has on several occasions asked if I was going to or told me i should go exercise. (This is my first ever picture post attempt)

elliptical.jpg
  • sammielealea
    sammielealea Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    When I'm done working out, my 3 year old tells me that I "smell like fitness"!! Thanks Dad!