Losin' the Eggstra by Easter 04.06.09

Options
:flowerforyou: Good Monday Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well gang, we are in the final week of this challenge and I hope each of you are getting closer to your and/or seeing overall improvements in your fitness and health!!!

I suggest our final weigh in be on Friday or you can use your regular weigh in day if you prefer.

As of this morning my weight remains the same and that is okay...which right now puts me at a three pound loss for this one. BUT...more importantly, as of last Thursday my body fat percentage was at 20!!! :drinker:

This week will be a busy one for me, but I plan on stocking up with healthy choices and spending at least for of the next six days at the Y.

I hope everyone has an awesome Monday and final week with this challenge!!! :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Good Monday Morning Everyone!!! :flowerforyou:

Well gang, we are in the final week of this challenge and I hope each of you are getting closer to your and/or seeing overall improvements in your fitness and health!!!

I suggest our final weigh in be on Friday or you can use your regular weigh in day if you prefer.

As of this morning my weight remains the same and that is okay...which right now puts me at a three pound loss for this one. BUT...more importantly, as of last Thursday my body fat percentage was at 20!!! :drinker:

This week will be a busy one for me, but I plan on stocking up with healthy choices and spending at least for of the next six days at the Y.

I hope everyone has an awesome Monday and final week with this challenge!!! :heart:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    good morning :)

I weighed in this morn ... down another pound.... woohoo :)

congrats on the body % theresa!!! you are awesome...

and happy monday everyone:flowerforyou:
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I am very busy this week as well. My weight has not gone down wich disappoints me but I can now fit into my size 12 without sucking in first so I know I am losing inches. I will shock my system this week and hope that that will help the scale move. Hope you all meet your goals because I will not for this challenge but I stilll lost 2 pounds.:drinker:
  • Opera_Bound
    Opera_Bound Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Morning ladies. :flowerforyou:

Theresa - WOOHOO! 20% is awesome, great job and keep it up. I love your inspiring tone and attitude. :flowerforyou: :heart:

Jackeh - Way to go! :bigsmile: 1lb at a time!!

Well, as of Saturday morning, my ticker now reads 30lbs lost!!! :drinker: :bigsmile: :drinker: (Technically i'm only at 29.6 - but who's counting! :laugh: ) It's been great to see the changes, my face has thinned out a bit and I'm FINALLY fitting back into size 18 pants. I even bought three new pairs of pants last week because my 20s are all starting to get too big! I'm looking forward to being able to shop at my favorite stores again, without having to worry about being able to find anything to fit me! Thanks for all the love and support - here's to a great final week for this challenge!

Down 3.4lbs - only 1.6 left to go...I WILL reach my goal this time! Oh yeah, and I've completed 12 days of exercise, so if I go everyday this week (which might not happen...:ohwell: ) I'll reach 17/24 by Friday afternoon. BUT - regardless, it's still been great so far with the days I have been.

Happy Monday and WOOHOO for our last week of this Challenge! :drinker:
  • jk_raven
    jk_raven Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I'll also not make my goal for this challenge, but I've lost 2 lbs so far so that's fine with me. I'm set to only miss the exercise goal by one day.

Good luck to everyone on the final week.:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I have finished 12/17 days. Today will be 13 of 17 for exercise.

Haven't seen the scale move past couple weeks but I am feeling great and keeping on doing what I'm doing. I went higher on calories over the weekend hoping to kickstart something again - didn't gain from it. Didn'thave time to exercise this weekend - except I did jog up stadium bleachers 6 times Saturday - so that kinda counts....my daughter had a track meet on Sat and son played in baseball tournament - now I am wiped out from being in the beautiful sun for two days and a little pink and I have so much to do before vacation at end of this week-we're leaving Thursday night---tonight have a meeting, tomorrow will be a gym day and I will need it to work off some stress!! Today's exercise will be one of my DVDs I suppose - unless it's nice like yesterday I may go walk/jog on the track at the local college just to enjoy the sunshine!

Happy Monday!!
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    :heart: the positive attitude's this morning!!!

:heart: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :smokin: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :heart:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Didn't do too well this weekend with the eating and no exercise but I plan to kick into high gear today and the rest of this week so that I MIGHT reach my challenge goal by Friday. I am so excited! I never reach a goal when I set one so this will be a milestone and maybe I sign of things to come. If I don't reach it I, I won't be too disappoiinted because I have stayed under 220 for an entire week!!!!

Have a great day all!!!

Stay healthy!

Memaw
  • plussizemommy
    Options
    Okay, well I went over on sodium yesterday and didn't realize it. So, as of right now I'm weighing heavier. So, I'm waiting until I get this salt flushed out of my system before I commit to the number on the scale. On Saturday (before I went over) I was weighing in at 304-303 so I'm guessing that is what it will read later. Right now it is reading at 305-306 so I'm guessing that is thanks to the salt :grumble:
    I did great on my exercise though, I worked out 6 days out of 7 this week!
    Congrats to everyone else though! I will post my weight later!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    good morning!

i have a tad of an upset stomach this morning-- i think my body has just adjusted to eating less and eating healthier...and all the easter jelly beans and crap is not sitting well! :noway:

so i'll drink extra water today to flush it out:drinker: :drinker:

as for meeting my goals- i've done 14/17 days of exercise and lost 3 lbs...only 3 more days and 2 more lbs to go! i forgot to weigh in this morning, but i will tomorrow to see where i stand.

congratulations on keeping up the motivation and enthusiasm throughout the whole challenge-- you guys rock!! have a happy healthy monday!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options
    My scale hasn't really gone down for this challenge, but i am going to keep trying hard this week. Stress and my BUSY schedule I know plays a part in it, but i'm not going to get down on my self. we will see what Friday brings, and if its a loss thats great if not, i'll keep going for the next challenge :)
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    My scale hasn't really gone down for this challenge, but i am going to keep trying hard this week. Stress and my BUSY schedule I know plays a part in it, but i'm not going to get down on my self. we will see what Friday brings, and if its a loss thats great if not, i'll keep going for the next challenge :)

ness you have to most positive attitude and i love it!! i know exactly how you feel with not losing- i went from last fall until last month without losing a darned pound! keep at it and you will be rewarded! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tahmed
    tahmed Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Ladies!

I am so proud of everyone, and I love the encouragement this group gives everyone:flowerforyou:

I was so excited when I steped on the scale yesterday. I worked my butt off last week, literaly. I lost 3lbs!!!!!:bigsmile: I am so excited, and I might be able to reach my goal. I need to drop another 3 by Friday, which will be really tough. I am crossing my fingers, and working really hard this week, and hopefully I will see some major results.
  • ness13hill
    ness13hill Posts: 114
    Options

ness you have to most positive attitude and i love it!! i know exactly how you feel with not losing- i went from last fall until last month without losing a darned pound! keep at it and you will be rewarded! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Thank You! That is what I needed to hear this morning! :smile: I've been on the other side not being positive and it gets me NO WHERE, so i've decided to go the other direction. I appreciate your encouragement :smile: