last 10 lbs boot camp

Options
Hello, is anyone at the point where they have the last 10 lbs to loose and it seems that they have reached a plateau. this is where I am right now. I only have 10 more pounds to loose but I have been stuck and every time a loose a lb it seems to come back.

I was thinking to create a group so we can encourage, motivate, hold each other accountable and provide each other with tips to get it done.

however, even though it will be nice to have as many people as possible it would be good that only those that are at the point where only 10 pounds need to be lost will join so that we can help and understand each other.

if you would like to join please let me know and we'll start the discussion.

Goodbye the last 10:)

thanks

Replies

• bobbin1
    Options
    I actually have 11 lbs left to loss and am also stuck. Each week it seems like I only loss .4 to .6 lbs. Very depressing. I stick to my 1200 calories and exercise at least 4 - 5 times a week and still almost nothing. I will definetly join your group.:grumble:
  • alliesnewyear
    Options
    Yes! I would so like to join the last ten pounds boot camp. I have 21 pounds to lose but I can't even do that. If I lose ten I will be happy! WHat should we do? How do we get started here?:happy: I am reallly excited. I will be checking in daily!
  • vonnywaft
    Options
    Me too, probably about another 10-12 lbs to go and I'm so stuck! It's hovered around the 8st to 8st 2 lb mark since about November and I'm being so good with my diet and exercise. I think I'm going to have to really cut some carbs to get that last bit shifted, I know I'm very sensitive to carbs, but I like them!
  • run4life21
    run4life21 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great.

I was thinking to start the challenge on Feb 27th and run it for 12 weeks just in time for mother's day or beginning of summer.

Every week we should include 5 - 6 workouts where at least 2 workouts should be weight training. I find that when I do weight training regularly I start to loose but it's very difficult for me to stick with the program. I usually just give up. it would be nice to get encouragement to keep going.

We should also try to log our daily food journal and review each others journal as you might see things I don't see. encourage and provide constructive criticism (in a nice way:))

Any other ideas please share them.
  • MsNunee
    MsNunee Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in joining. How do I do that?