Sugar free foods

Options
joeylu
joeylu Posts: 208 Member
Do they make sugar free or low sugar yogurts??? I dont eat non fat due to the chemicals they use to make it non fat.

Replies

• melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Do they make sugar free or low sugar yogurts??? I dont eat non fat due to the chemicals they use to make it non fat.

I am assuming you are talking about plain yogurt and not artificially flavored sugar free yogurt. By nature, milk has sugar (lactose = sugar). If you eat any product made from cow's milk, there will be sugars.
  • joeylu
    Options
    Yes natural sugars are fine :smile:
  • sharonucd
    Options
    try eating plain yogurt (maybe one with high protein like the greek yogurts) and adding stevia. This would be very healthy and sugar free b/c stevia is a natural sweetner, not a sugar and it's 0 cal and 0 everything across the board. you could add cinnamon too or maybe vanilla extract would be good to give your yogurt a flavor? :)
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like Carbmaster yogurt but it does have some artificial sweeteners.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    regular yogurt plus 2 Tbs of chia seed will make you feel fuller and give you an added boost in Calcium, iron, protein, Omega 3, and 8 grams of fiber. Plus antioxidants.
  • joeylu
    Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I'm confused...you don't like the chemicals used to de-fat milk but you are OK with ingesting fake sugar products? Or am I missing something?