yeah!!!

Options
I lost a couple of lbs this week. I have lost a total of 7.5 lbs!!! I am so excited!! I went shopping on saturday and I fit into size 4 at Old Navy and size 5/6 at other places. I also wore mostly small tops some mediums depending on the fit of it. I know I am totally gloating but I am just shocked and surprised that watching your calories and exercising more really does. I was doing a healthy weight loss program here in town after my last child was born. In 4 months I lost 38lbs!! I then plateaued and then I found MFP and I love it!!!!:love:

Replies

• lchotop
    lchotop Posts: 22
    Options
    I lost a couple of lbs this week. I have lost a total of 7.5 lbs!!! I am so excited!! I went shopping on saturday and I fit into size 4 at Old Navy and size 5/6 at other places. I also wore mostly small tops some mediums depending on the fit of it. I know I am totally gloating but I am just shocked and surprised that watching your calories and exercising more really does. I was doing a healthy weight loss program here in town after my last child was born. In 4 months I lost 38lbs!! I then plateaued and then I found MFP and I love it!!!!:love:
  • July
    July Posts: 239
    Options
    Yay for you!!
  • JanS
    JanS Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Yay - gloat away - you deserve to! You did the work and you are reaping the benefits - awesome job! :drinker:
  • lchotop
    lchotop Posts: 22
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!