I hear they go well with a nice Merlot.

funny-gif-toilet-spider.gif

I prefer a nice Chianti.

F F F F F F F F F F.....

BWAH HAHAHAHAHAHA
  • DDsMrs
    DDsMrs Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    This is just gross, oon so many levels. (((shiverishly shuddering)))
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    mmmm arachnilicious!!

srsly, there are weirder things we eat. and a lot of cultures eat insects and arachnids. ever looked at a lobster? those ba$tards are cockroaches. aquatic or not - COCKROACHES!!

Yep and mushrooms are a fungus...sooo

Mmmm cockroaches and fungus. So good.
  • wigglelee
    Options
    mmmmm...crab....I'd try it....
    I hear getting the meat out of the leg on the spider is more difficult. It's easier to suck like a straw.
    omg think i just trew up ,,,lol
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    EWWWWWWW. Holy *kitten* my skin is crawling.

I don't know which is worse the kid eating the spider or the picture of the bird being assaulted by the spider.

Again. EWWWWWWW.
  • beckyinma
    beckyinma Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • L00py_T0ucan
    L00py_T0ucan Posts: 1,378 Member
    Options
    Put enough lemon juice and butter and I'm sure it's just like lobster! :bigsmile: :noway:

You've just inspired me to re-vacuum all the places the spiders like to hide. *cringe* Twice.
  • angiemartin78
    angiemartin78 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! I don't know which is worse....The fact that kid ate that, or the pic of the spider man-handling the bird.

FYI: I now have my feet in my chair at work....(heebie jeebies in full swing!!) :noway:
  • wigglelee
    Options
    Oh yeah, isn't that the spider that eats birds? ;) lol
    No that's this one

ebLMR.jpg

SjQf6.jpg
    OMG i HATE spiders,,i really really am a huge baby when it comes to them,,,hugh,,,and now they eat birds??wtf??

i almost had a panic attact last year, just because i saw the big ball of baby spiders in a web, you knwo,,when they are sill all together,,,, i never ever saw it before, so call me an idiot, i didnt know what that weird looking dotty thing was,,,till my man says,, ****,, what???**** what??? we should spray this now,,,, why??wtf is that?? then i clicked,,, yuuuuk,,,,, sprayed,,,and they all try to walk away,, i cant kill slipers with hand,,, i have cans,,,lol spary cans,,,and trust me,,i will try to be as far as i can to aim at them,,, this, gives me shivers for last 3 minutes,,,head to toes,,,,hate hate hate them and would never eat them,,even if last thing on earth,,i'd ratter die hungey than even conisering toutching that ugly thing,,,,
  • mgpage
    mgpage Posts: 123
    Options
    I wonder how many calories are in that snack? I don't know what's worse eating the giant of spiders or the coon my daughter killed over the weekend. : / However, I don't think I could convince myself that that spider was anything but a spider. I keep telling myself this coon is going to be like eating chicken.
  • leanmachinedream
    Options
    uh_wtf_gif.gif

Yep. That.

Holy balls.
  • TheLongRunner
    TheLongRunner Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    F* that! So scary!!!
  • Beezil
    Beezil Posts: 1,677 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah, isn't that the spider that eats birds? ;) lol
    No that's this one

ebLMR.jpg

SjQf6.jpg

AHHH! That's special. Ew. I hate bugs, spiders most of all. >.>

But yeah, from wikipedia:

The Goliath bird-eater Spider (Theraphosa blondi) is an arachnid belonging to the tarantula group, Theraphosidae. It is considered to be the second largest spider in the world (by leg-span it is second to the giant huntsman spider), and it may be the largest by mass.[1] The spider gets its name from reports of explorers from the Victorian era, who witnessed one eating a hummingbird.[2]

So I got my information screwed up. lol
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You know, being from south Texas, I've eaten alot of things, rabbit, rattlesnake, alligator just to name a few. There is no way in this beautiful God forsaken world that I would ever, ever eat something like that. Anything with more than four legs, other than crab, crawfish, shrimp, and lobster is not going down this hatch. That is gross!!!
  • PZlady
    PZlady Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    yummy, yummy cockroaches that are big enough to eat.
    mmmm arachnilicious!!

srsly, there are weirder things we eat. and a lot of cultures eat insects and arachnids. ever looked at a lobster? those ba$tards are cockroaches. aquatic or not - COCKROACHES!!
  • twynzmom
    twynzmom Posts: 172
    Options
    ewwww!
  • Alma_Sana
    Alma_Sana Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I think I watched that episode. I deffinately couldnt do it . ugh
  • seekingthepatienceofjob
    Options
    :noway: I hate spiders! Eek! I think I would have a heart attack just from seeing that!

Although Ive bought those crickets from Hot Topic :laugh: They are *very* low on calories! And a great source of protein! Thats why I fed them to my friends iguana :)
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I will not sleep for weeks...